Not Again!!!

Amy's P.O.V

I've just had a text from Niall saying that izzy has been attacked by her ex boyfriend luke. I absolutely hate that manwhore, all he ever did was lock Isabelle up and beat her. I never got to see her because when I told her what a fucked up person he was, she just said that I was lying and that I was only saying that because I didn't have a boyfriend and she thought that I wanted to go out with Luke but I was only telling her the truth!! Honestly I was! Anyway the text said ' me and Liam are in hospital & get ready cos Louis is coming to pick you up in 10 mins for hospital an eh no funny business please cos your best mate could be dying x.' What should I wear because I've just got out of the shower so I put my grey joggers on with my favourite blue tank top.

Bang on time after 10 mins Louis arrived at my door with a panicked look on his face and you could see he was obviously checking me out!! We ran into his car and drove to the hospital but because I really fancied louis I thought I'd take it a step further and hold his hand. I slowly brought my hand up to his and grabbed it gently and all he did was smile. That was all I needed to know he truly like me!! I had an idea, when Isabelle was out of hospital and better me and Louis and Isabelle and Niall should go out on a double date!! Yaya!!

NiallsIrishPotato xx