Love is in the air

Louis' P.O.V

'OMG the sass masta from Doncaster has got a date!!' Harry shouted. I tell ya if Larry Stylinson was real Harry would be dead now, because I would have murdered him!! Anyway I knew I shouldn't have told him about amy and me in the car and how she gave me goose bumps when she even touch my arm! I know I sound like a typical cliche at the moment but I think I honestly love her!!

Isabelle's P.O.V

I woke up again in the most uncomfortable position ever!! And no not a fucking sex position either cos I'm not a whore you know! The smell wasn't right around me, it was almost like lemons. Where was i??? I can't be at home because I hate the smell of lemons. Beep beep beep I heard that sound. What was that? I started panicking and the beep sped up. Suddenly a person in white came rushing through the door and told me to calm down but all I could say back was ' where's my Niall?' The person in white, who I figured out was probably a nurse said that he was just outside and was waiting to come in when I wake up. After 2 mins the most handsome male came walking through the door, who just so happened to be Niall and the love of my life! He came rushing up towards me and asked 'are you ok?'

I just said ' yeah I'm fine now that you've come.' Niall smiled and I blushed deeply just realised what I had just said.

'Is that true?' Niall asked. My mouth wouldn't move so I simply nodded.

'What are we Izzy because I can't live without you and by the sound of it you can't either. So I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me??' Niall said in a really sweet voice. Result!!

NiallsIrishPotato xx