Story time

The meteor hit Earth before anyone knew about it or could do anything. Cities were reduced to sand and rubble, and once-thriving forests were wiped out. The humans that weren't killed outright by the cataclysmic impact were mutated into something else entirely. Their survival was an enigma, an anomaly defying explanation.

In the aftermath of the impact, the various humans faced a grim and uncertain future. Those who had been transformed by the meteor's otherworldly energy exhibited a wide range of changes. Some became savage, their once-human minds replaced by primal instincts. These individuals, now devoid of reason or compassion, roamed the decimated landscape, their actions unpredictable and bloodthirsty.

However, not all of the transformed humans descended into madness. Some chose a different path, one of isolation and secrecy. They more or less kept to themselves. They withdrew from the remnants of civilization, taking refuge in the shadowy corners of the devastated world. These individuals became known as the Enderfolk, a name whispered in hushed tones among those who still possessed their humanity.

The Enderfolk were enigmatic figures. They exhibited peculiar abilities, such as the power to manipulate shadows and move seamlessly through the twisted landscape. Their skin took on an obsidian-black hue, and their eyes glowed with an otherworldly violet light, a stark contrast to the chaotic and desolate world around them.

The impact of the meteor was not just a physical catastrophe; it wreaked havoc on the very essence of humanity. As the fiery behemoth descended from the heavens, its shockwave and accompanying smog inflicted severe damage upon the vocal cords of those unfortunate enough to survive the initial cataclysm.

For many, the violent smoke caused by the meteor's impact led to permanent damage to their vocal cords. Their voices were reduced to mere whispers, and even then, the effort of speaking was agonizing. The survivors struggled to communicate with one another, their words carrying the scars of the meteor's unforgiving touch.

In a cruel twist of fate, some lost their voices entirely. The meteor's destructive force had stolen their ability to speak, leaving them in a world of silence. These individuals became mute witnesses to the profound changes occurring around them, their voices forever silenced by the cosmic event.

The meteor impact not only altered the physical characteristics of the Enderfolk but also made them highly susceptible to certain environmental elements. The energy released by the meteor had a profound effect on their biology, rendering their bodies extremely sensitive to water in a way that resembled a corrosive reaction.

Water, which is often seen as a symbol of purity and life, became a catalyst for further transformation in the Enderfolk. When their skin came into contact with water, even in minuscule amounts, it triggered a painful and unpredictable reaction. It caused their obsidian-black skin to crack and disintegrate, revealing the raw, chaotic energy that coursed within them.

As a result of this vulnerability, the Enderfolk developed a deep-seated aversion to open water sources like lakes, rivers, and oceans. They learned to navigate the post-apocalyptic landscape with extreme caution, avoiding these areas at all costs. Even a single drop of rain could cause them excruciating pain.

But then, from the heart of the meteor's impact crater, a phenomenon unlike anything they had ever witnessed emerged - the Enderdragon.

The Enderdragon appeared as a colossal, obsidian-black deity to the Enderfolk, a being of immense power and majesty. Its presence radiated an aura of otherworldly authority, and its form seemed to transcend the very fabric of reality itself. The Enderfolk, who had already adapted to their own newfound abilities and characteristics, gazed upon this awe-inspiring entity with a mixture of reverence and trepidation.

As the Enderdragon unfurled its colossal wings, it let out a resonant, echoing roar that reverberated through the desolate landscape. Its violet eyes, mirroring the color of the Enderfolk's own, bore into their very souls, conveying an unspoken message. The Enderdragon was not just a product of the meteor; it was the meteor incarnate, an embodiment of the cataclysmic event that had reshaped their world.

In its presence, the Enderfolk felt a connection to something ancient and powerful, as if the Enderdragon held the answers to the mysteries that had plagued them since the meteor's arrival. Some among them believed the Enderdragon to be a deity sent to guide or judge them, while others saw it as a guardian of the enigmatic secrets of the End.

As time passed, the Enderfolk adapted to their new existence. They lived in a realm of shifting dimensions and unearthly landscapes, silently observing the remnants of the world they once knew. Unseen and untouched, they guarded secrets that held the key to understanding the meteor's true nature and the destiny of those who survived its catastrophic arrival.

Name: Y/N

Species: Enderfolk

Appearance:
Y/N is a tall, slender creature with obsidian-black skin. They have long, spindly limbs and glowing, violet eyes that stand out against their dark exterior. Y/N's body is slightly hunched, and they wear a tattered, dark purple cloak with a hood that conceals most of their face. Their large, claw-like hands are often seen clutching a mysterious, floating black block known as a "void cube."

Personality:Y/N is enigmatic and mysterious, much like the Endermen they are based on

Personality:
Y/N is enigmatic and mysterious, much like the Endermen they are based on. They rarely speak, communicating mainly through eerie, echoing whispers. They are known for their insatiable curiosity, often teleporting to different dimensions and collecting unusual and exotic items. Y/N is neither inherently good nor evil, making them unpredictable and sometimes mischievous.

Abilities:

Teleportation: Y/N can teleport short distances, disappearing and reappearing with a telltale whooshing sound. This ability allows them to traverse their surreal and shifting realm effortlessly.

Manipulation of Shadows: Y/N can manipulate shadows and darkness, using them to obscure their presence or create frightening illusions. This power can be used for stealth or intimidation.

Void Cube: Y/N's most prized possession is the "void cube." This mysterious black block can absorb and release energy, making it a versatile tool. It can be used for defense, creating portals to other dimensions, or even altering the fabric of reality within the Adventure Time universe.

Backstory:
Y/N's origins are shrouded in mystery. They are said to have appeared in the Land of Ooo from another dimension, drawn to its colorful and chaotic nature. Y/N's presence has both fascinated and unnerved the residents of Ooo, as they move silently through the world, occasionally assisting or perplexing those they encounter.

Love interests