School!

Cheryls pov:

I woke up at 6:00 am by my brother hitting me with a pillow and yelling wake up over and over again.
C: "I AM AWAKEEEEE GET OUTTTTTTT NOW"
A: "JEEZ OKAY GOD DAMN HURRY UP AND GET READY WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL" I got up and looked in my closet to see what I should wear and decide to wear a green long sleeve crop top,brown jeans,and brown converse.

                                                          The outfit for school (if you dont like it imagine yourself in something else)

I went downstairs and my mom was sitting eating pancakes she made with my brother.
C: "Good morning mom good morning butthead" and Andy just flipped me off he was about to say something but our mom cut him off by saying
M: "good morning sweetie be nice to your brother and come eat"
C: "okay sorry Andy good morning my amazing brother" i said sarcastically he just smiled and glared at me. We ate and then after me and Andy grabbed our bags and went to the car.
A: "hey cher are you going to ledge tomorrow ?"
C: "yes kym invited me where going to her house then going"
A: "cool cool" a couple minutes we get to school and say bye to our mom and walk in. (Cher is her nickname but not a lot of people call her that)

Time skip to lunch
I walk up to kym Megan and Anya were just talking and we see lydia,stacy,Nikki,and Tara talking.Then kym ask Lydia
K: "Is that Tory Burch?"and i wave hi to all with a smile of them and they wave back with a smile and
Nikki says N: "oh no it Walmart.I got this and a water bottle for only $12"
K: "I was talking to her" moving her head towards Lydia and Megan and Anya shush Nikki and i just mouth "I'm sorry" and she just smiles and nods at me.
L: "m-me?"
K: "your skirt"pointing then nodding her head in a duh tone
L: " uh yeah,it is Tory Burch my mom is trying to spend all her money before the next court day" i fill bad for her.
K: "I'm pretty sure i saw Hailey Bieber wear the same one." She says looking at her phone and starts walking away and Megan,Anya,and me follow her and i say bye to all of them they say bye.
K: "that ginger haired girl is so weird" she says while laughing and Megan and Anya start laughing and
i say C: "I actually like her she's funny and sweet" they just look at me and we continue walking.

We go outside and start making TikTok's cause who doesn't like making TikTok's i have 4000 thousand followers. My brother and his are playing soccer sometimes i take a peek looking at Aaron playing soccer i wanna tell him how i fill but idk if he fills the same way. Kym,Megan,and Anya like to tease me about liking him i just blush and smile. We just continue making TikTok's.

Stacys pov:

T: "so get this. I heard Megan's doing her mitzvah project next weekend.She's passing out sunscreen at Coachella."
L: "what? Wow."
I say "so cool." I tell them " guys i have to come up with something amazing.this is so much pressure.how long do you think it takes to become a social activist influencer on TikTok?" I look at Lydia when i ask the TikTok question
L: "uh six months"
I say "too long" and sigh
N: you know what? We just need to chill our brains.what are you dorks doing Saturday? My moms out of town this weekend." T: "why? You gonna throw a party?"
I say " a dork party" while laughing and Tara and Lydia giggle
N: " what if i did" she says rude
L: 'well,I mean, my dads out of town"
and i tell Lydia "now,you could actually throw a party, you could invite the whole seventh grade and not exclude anybody.
N: "oh, come on. Wouldn't it be fun to exclude people instead of being excluded for once?" Then i stair at Andy playing soccer he is so dreamy i can look at him all day.then i see Lydia staring and i just look at her up and down then she look back at our table and doesn't make eye contact with me.

Cheryls pov:
i hear my brother yell heads up when i turn to look where the ball hit and it hit Stacy's face...she yelps and all her friends go help her i run to her and help take the grass out her hair Mateo says "Stacy are you okay" and she just ignores Mateo and my brother yells "that's my bad. you good?" She just looks at him with heart eyes then smiles and nods Andy: "yeah sorry about that." And did something with his chest and
i pick up the ball and walk up and say "i thought your supposed to be good at soccer next time watch were you throw it or ill kill you." I say and fake smile. He just looks at me
then aaron says "hey Cheryl"
C: " hi aaron ill see you later bye guys"
aaron say "okay bye" and i walk away. And i say sorry to Stacy and she says it okay.

Time skip cause I'm lazy sorry
School ends and i walk up to my moms car and
i say "hi mom how was you day"
M: "good how was yours, and where's your brother and aaron"
C: " my day was good but idk where they are why did you ask for aaron?'
M: "oh he's coming over today" i just smile and nod then the car door opens and its aaron and Andy.
C: " hello boys took you long enough" and i smile at aaron while he sits next to me so he's in the middle and Andy is not the other side we listen to music but then one of my fav song comes up and i start singing my heart out. I have a really nice voice so i sing whenever and after the song is over. I see aaron staring at me and smiling at at me i smile back and Andy's just on his phone then
aaron put his hand on my...THIGHHHHH and whispers "i like when you sing" then smiles and winks at me i just blush and look at his hand on my thigh and it never left my thigh.

We get home and i run inside take off my shoes and go to my room i leave my door open and just start working on my bat mitzvah project. Me and my brother decide to do it on different days because we want different themes i want a lana del rey and he wants a soccer theme i get out my laptop and start writing ideas and where i wanna volunteer at. Then i hear Andy and aaron yelling at there stupid game cause the lost and
i walk in and say "can you guys please shut up I'm trying to work on my bat mitzvah project' and just smile.
Then Andy says "k whatever and what did i tell you about knocking"
i say "shut up"
then aaron says "you need some help with your mitzvah project?" I just look at him and Andy smirks.
I say "um sure ig"
then aaron says "okay lemme help you lets go to your room" he get up and
Andy says "bro i thought we were gonna play"
and aaron just closes the door and we walk into my room i leave the door open and we just lay on my bed on our stomachs and he tell me some ideas and we just talk and laugh a lot.

Andys pov:

I always knew my sister like him and he always like her i have no problem with that but if he breaks her hearts i will literally kill him i tease him about liking my sister and I'm happy he makes my sister happy. I know it seems like i dont love my sister but i do she's my sister of course i love her and ill always be here for her.

Time Skip

Cheryls pov:

He gets a text that his mom is out side he told me
i say "okay lemme walk you out" he smiles and nods he say bye to Andy and my mom then we walk out and he hugs me his hand are on my waist and my hands are around his neck and after a minute we let go and say our good byes i wave to his mom and smile and she does the same they drive off and i run up stairs change to pajamas and think about aaron again and drift to sleep.

Authors note:
Aww Andy is being nice for once i had to add some brother and sister love lol and omg aaron is so bold lol tell me if you want some things to happen in the story but i also have a really exciting idea that you aaron lovers will die for. Love you guys have a wonderful day!