"I love you sis"

Cheryls Pov:
It's been a day since everything happen and we have school today.Yesterday i hung out with Aaron and it was really fun. But right now I'm getting ready for school. I decided to wear a green shirt, dark blue flare jeans, and my converse.

 I decided to wear a green shirt, dark blue flare jeans, and my converse

                                  Outfit. (If you don't like it imagine your self in something else.)

Then I went down stairs and saw my mom and Andy...
C: "good morning guys"
M: "good morning sweetie come eat with us"
A: "morning" with a smirk on his face idk why he had a smirk on his face but whatever i shrugged it off and sat down and ate.
Then when we were done we got our back packs and made our way into the car none of us talked just listened to music. Once we got there i got out and looked for Stacy. Then I found her talking to Nikki, Tara, and this other girl. Tara was about to say something.
When I said "hi guys" they said hi back and i stayed next to Stacy
then tara said "are you sure because your best friend is dating you crush" my eyes widen.
Stacy: "mm, there not dating. It was just one kiss."
Tara: "oh, i heard he touched her underboob in PE this morning." My eyes widen 10x more...
Nikki "tara" she whispered
Stacy: "its fine guys junior high gossip never ends" she said and i nodded but just then we sawLydia and ANDY walk out of the MAKE-OUT CLOSET.
Cheryl: "what the fuck" i said under my breath. And firkin Kym and Megan were behind them.. i am so pissed i was about to walk up to them when someone grabbed my hand and it was Aaron.
Cheryl: "hey?"
Aaron: "hi sorry but what's up with you guys looking at Andy and Lydia?" He said putting his arm around me
Cheryl: "so basically Lydia and Stacy. Stacy like's Andy she always has and then at the party Andy kissed Lydia and Stacy saw and they had this whole argument now there not friends and now Lydia is dating Andy..."
Aaron: 'damn so who's side are you on?" He asked me when we enter the classroom and sat down.
Cheryl: "tbh Stacy's but its not my business it's Andy's. But I'm also not mad at my brother because this is junior high, junior high is all about drama."
Aaron: "true true" then rabbi Rebecca comes in.
Rabbi Rebecca: "Okay today were going to be talking about Tikkun olam. Does any body know what that mean?"
Kym raises her hand.
Rabbi Rebecca: "Kym!"
Kym: "If god exists, then how do you explain climate change?"
Rabbi Rebecca: "It's actually an amazing question. Um-"
Tara: "yeah, and why can't straight people be on gay TikTok? It's way funnier."
Aaron: "And if god loves me why is he giving me so many zits" i tried to hold in my laugh
Random kid: "And why does Apple keep changing their chargers" i nod my head
The girl Nikki and Tara where with earlier said: "And why did my dad's doctor operate on the wrong shoulder?"
Random kid: "And why do I have to share a room with my grandma?" Then Aaron passed me a note and it says "meet me in the make out closet your brother was in;" i smiled and looked at him and nodded my head.
Rabbi Rebecca: "okay,okay,okay. I think I can explain zits and climate change and gay TikTok."
Then she went to her desk and pulled out maracas.
Rabbi Rebecca: "Musically!" I just faked smiled cause oh god. Then she starts singing while shaking the maracas and walking around.
Rabbi Rebecca: "If God is real, then why is there war? Why is there injustice? Why are people poor? And why have i had a yeast infection" My jaw drooped ewww
Rabbi Rebecca: "for solid 11 yearsssss? The answer is clearrrrrrrr. God is random" and we all giggled.
Rabbi Rebecca: "god is random god is random sauce.Everybody!!!" Everyone started singing i just mumbled the words.
Everyone: "god is random. God is random." And we kept saying that. And then we stopped and she started talking about random things until she yelled but not yelled like a crazy Karen.
Rabbi Rebecca: "Seema!" And Stacy dropped her phone and we all looked at her then back at Rabbi Rebecca.
Rabbi Rebecca: "what did Rabbi Rebecca just say about being on you phone" and Stacy just looked at her.
Rabbi Rebecca: "Right? Aaron know what's I'm talking about. Come on, dude?" And pulled him into a bro hug and i just giggled.
Rabbi Rebecca: "Yup, Baruch HaShem, Aaron."
Aaron: "yes, sir."
Then before lunch me and Aaron we to the make out closet and did what its called duh make out.

Time skip
Then it was the end of the day and we went home and then i went into Andy's room and decided to talk to him.
Cheryl: "hi Andy can we talk"
Andy: "sure ig what's up"
Cheryl: "I'm not mad at you but ik your in drama and i just want to let you know that just in case you dont know but I'm sorry if I've been being rude to you. Also please be careful of who you date"
Andy: "ik the drama Kym told me and I'm sorry too for being a jerk. Also i know about you and aaronnnn"
I giggle and say " yup were dating please don't be mad"
Andy: "mad I'm happy for you, he makes you happy and that's all i care about i love you sis" i was about to cry he's never said i love you to me.
Cheryl: " i love you to Andy" and i hugged him and he hugged back i said bye and and went to my room and wrote in my diary>
Time skip
at night i did my normal routine. Change,Skin care,Lay down, And think about...
Aaron my boy.

Authors Note: I'm so sorry for the short chapter but ill maybe post another chapter later today. I hope you guys like it and i love the brother and sister moment omggg. If you guys have any ideas please lmk. I love you guys and have a wonderful day!!!