Lydias Party!!!

Cheryls Pov:

I woke up and we didn't have school today since it's Saturday so I went down stairs and saw my mom making breakfast and my brother Andy using his phone on the couch.
C: "good morning guys"
M: "good morning sweetie"
A: "Good morning"
I sat next to Andy and went on TikTok and i decided to make one.
C: "Andy wanna make this TikTok with me?"
A: "sure lemme see is"
I showed him the video and we set up the phone and started doing it after we were done we fist bumped.
A: "first try lets goooo"
C: "frrrr"
M: "kids breakfast is ready"
We sat down to eat we were talking about random stuff then after i was done i went to my room and picked out an outfit for Lydia's Party.

Time skip:

I got ready, i did my hair, makeup, then backed a bag, and put on my shoes

                                 Her outfit (if you don't like it imagine your self in something else

Her outfit (if you don't like it imagine your self in something else.)

I went down stairs and waited for Kym to tell me she's here. 5 minutes later i got a text she was here so I said bye to my mom and went in Kym's mom's car. i said hi to her mom first and told her thank you for the ride.
C: " Hey girlsssss"
K,M,A: "Heyyyyy"
We did TikTok's, took photos, and gossiped.
Once we got there i saw Andy and Aaron's bike's and then we went inside and said hi to everyone. And me, Kym, Megan, Anya all made TikTok's but right after Aaron came up to me and asked if he wanted to hang out so we sat on a couch by the pool (yk those pool couch's people have) and we started to talk laugh. We were really close and i looked away from him. But then he grabbed my chin and...

He kissed me....

I of course kissed back. Then we backed away and looked at each other. But as soon as he was about to say something i heard Stacy say "oh my god" i looked to see where she was looking at and i saw...

Andy kissed Lydia.

I saw Stacy ran, me and Lydia ran after her.

Aaron: "oh, snap. Yo, shit just got real." While chuckling

Lydia: "Stacy. Stacy he kissed me!"
Stacy: "you don't even like him! Your like David and Bathsheba and you're the snake."
Lydia: "I'm sorry okay. I-"
Stacy: "stop talking!"
Lydia: "can't you just let me explain? please? I haven't done anything"
Cheryl: "yeah you did" i mumbled and she looked at me
Stacy: "No! Let me explain some thing to you. First of all we are no longer friends. Second of all, I am definitely not doing your entrance video." And she started walking away
Lydia: "Stacy."
Stacy: " Oh! And one more thing... Lydia Rodrigues Katz, you are so not invited to my Bat Mitzvah." Walked up to her face and right after she was done she walked away again.
Lydia: "Good! Have fun without me!" Then she looked at me with tears in her eyes and i just shook my head. Then me and her looked at the crowd behind us. I texted Stacy if "do you want me to go with you" but she texted me "it fine" and i texted her " if you need anything I'm here" and she hearted my message. But then Aaron grabbed my hand and told me to hop on his bike.
C: "were are we going"
Aa: "getting Ice cream"
C: "reallyyyy thank you thank you thank you" and rested my head on his back.
A couple minutes later we made it to the ice cream shop. I got (your fav ice cream) and he got chocolate. We ate our ice cream out side on a bench and just talked after we were done.
Aaron: "Cheryl about the kiss i really really like you. I have always did.and i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend if you don't-" i cut him off by kissing him after a minute i pulled back and smiled at each other.
Aaron: "so is that a yes."
Cheryl: "Yes Aaron" he took me back home and we talked the whole ride home. I said bye and kissed him then ran in my house and once again i took of my shoes put on pajamas and did my night time routine.Then laid down on my bed knowing

Aaron my brothers best friend is mine. But then remembered my two friends drama with my brother...

Authors note:
Sorry if it was a short chapter.Omg the drama is wilddd. The kiss ahhhh omgggg. Tell me if you guys have some more ideas. Well i love you guys ill try to post another chapeter today or tomorrow, byeeee have a wonderful day.