Chap 1

I LOVE THIS PIC SOOO FRICKING MUCH😭😭😭

Anyway it belongs to Kil from Pinterest ✨

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  
"Good morning. " I hear a soft voice. It's a girl. Very beautiful too.

Everything about her is enchanting. Her glowing hair and skin. Her fluttering dress. It's a shame I can't see her face.

" Wake up.. " she says. I cringe.
" Huh? I'm awake. "
" Wake up... WAKE UP YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! "

" AHHHHHBBBBLALWLVJDJWKW" I jolt up as my eyes open in an instant.
I look around for the cute girl only to see an ugly old hag. Oh wait... That's the caretaker.

" it's you. " I say with a sigh. I wish I could just stay with the beauty in my dreams.

" ItS YoU" the old hag mimickes. " Get ready for school you brat. " she says as she stands up.

" You have to leave the orphanage soon too. You're too old. " she adds before leaving.

Sighing I stand up and get ready for my new school. it's called J-High or something.

Im in the fashion department and I heard we were free to style our uniforms.
So instead of a tight skirt I chose pants. Nice right?

( imagine the uniform with the J-High uniform colors👍) This is really baggy tho

This is really baggy tho. That old hag...
I look at my chest area. Huuuu... Why can't I ever look more feminine..
(And by feminine I mean more boob)

»»--⍟--««
I reach the school as I observe it. Dayum... That's big..
That's what she said....Fuck. I definitely need therapy.

I walk in through the hallway to the Fashion department as I mentally panic.
I need to boost up my confidence. I take a deep breath and enter the classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the wrong classroom. I fucked up.
Now my confidence is even below my parents. ( they're dead and buried)
I finally find the right classroom as I enter.
They're starting at me. Fuck. By the way who's the tall dude standing next to me? He looks awkward as fuck too.
" Class we have new transfer students! Please welcome them warmly. " the teacher says cringely.
Warmly my ass. I bet I'll be bullied this year.
" Introduce yourselves. " the cringe ass teacher says.
Wha- whyyyyyy I mentally cry. Can't I just sit in the back and vanish?
I open my rusty mouth : " Hi. "
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I sound like a rusty car.
" My name is Se-yeon. " I say awkwardly. I glance at the tall dude next to me.
Please start talking now. I stare daggers at him and eventually he gets that I'm done introducing myself.
" oh! Uhhm.. I'm Daniel Park. It's nice to meet you. " he says with a charming smile.
Ugh.... I should have smile too.
I hear the girls simp for Daniel.
Haaa? Maybe if I smile they'll simp for me too.
I smile too showing my white teeth. And it seems effective. In a different way tho. They stare at me in horror.
" Hey is that a girl or a boy? " I hear someone whisper.
I'm about say that I am female gender before the stupid ass teacher interrupts.