Chapter 1: Darcy

Alright in case I haven't said it, this is going to be taking place in another universe so things will be different, so let's begin the story. "During the night in L.A, there is a mysterious figure sitting on a building where she is looking over the city. This person that is on the building is Darcy, she's a villain, but she's only a little evil. She is on the building just seeing the view while having her headphones on.Darcy: "It's very calming to be watching over the city and listening to music" She thinks. Btw this is the song Darcy is listening to.

Darcy: "I had a lot of fun stealing a bunch of technology today so I can use it to create tools to make sure no one stands in my way". Darcy says to herself: "I like doing fun evil things, but I wish I had a friend that I can be with." Darcy: "I want to have a friend, but I feel like they wouldn't understand me." She sighed with a bit of sadness and then she got up and decided she was going to stroll around the city for a bit before going home. Darcy changes into her normal clothes and decides to go get a cupcake for herself, and then after she left the store, she ends up running into someone. Marcy: "Oh my gosh I'm sorry, are you ok? Anne: "Yeah I'm ok.