Chapter 2: Meeting Anne.

Darcy starts to get a little shy and pretty nervous since she's doesn't really talk to anyone. Marcy: "I'm really sorry about that, I'm pretty clumsy sometimes ". Anne: Oh that's ok, I understand. Darcy thinks to herself "This is not easy talking to someone new". Anne: Well it was nice meeting you, I should get going. Marcy: "Oh yeah, me too". After Darcy got home, she went to her room & put her suit away. She goes onto her bed and she starts to think about the girl she just met. Darcy: "she seems very nice & pretty cute, I hope I can have her as my friend. She then puts some music on and then turns off her light. She hums the song that she is listening before falling asleep.

The next day.....                                         Darcy wakes up after a couple hours of sleep and works on her plan to take a new piece of tech that can allow her to swing around for mobility across places.  After she worked on the plan, she has breakfast. Darcy thinks to herself:"staying up during the night really makes me feel pretty tired".After a while she puts on her suit and her mask and goes to the city. She then goes to the place where the tech is and then after a couple of minutes she ends up running out of there with the tech while the police are chasing. Darcy: "I've got the tech, now time to get out of there" saying it enthusiastically. While being chased, she uses one of her tools to distract the police car, but the car ends up flipping around and then Darcy notices the girl she was talking to yesterday was in the way. Darcy thinks to herself: "I can't let her get hurt, I have to save her".So she goes and saves Anne from the car. Darcy asks the girl if she's ok. Anne hesitantly says she's ok and then she runs away. Darcy manages to get away safely and then she decides to rest for a little after what happened. Darcy: "I'm glad that the girl didn't get hurt". She applies her new swinging tech and has fun going around the city. After a while she goes to the building she likes so she can think to herself.