Chapter 4: Hanging out with Anne Part 1

A few days later... It's early in the morning and Darcy is going around the city to Anne's neighborhood. Darcy: I should check on Anne to see if she's ok. Anne goes outside and she heads to her high school. Darcy follows her to make sure she's safe until she gets there. Darcy: I hope Anne has a good day at school, I wish I could be with her more, but I'm scared about showing my face ,she thinks. Btw Marcy wears a face mask when she's not Darcy or if she's around others. Throughout the day, Darcy does her villain things, stealing tech, and fighting people that are trying to stop her. She decides to take a break by playing some games on her switch. Darcy: Im almost done with this level. After a bit of playing... Darcy: Yay I did it, she says happily. Around the afternoon, Darcy goes to see Anne at her house, but when she got there, she had a thought. Darcy: Maybe I should ask Anne if she wants to hang out with me. So then she knocks on Anne's window and Anne opens it. Anne: Hi Darcy. Darcy: Hi Anne. Anne: So what are you doing here. Darcy: Well, I came here to see how you were doing, and I wanted to ask you something. Anne: oh, what is it. Darcy takes a small breath and tells Anne. Darcy: Do you want to hang out with me? Anne looks a little surprised by this, but she says she would like to. Darcy then suggests that if they can go to an arcade to play games. Anne: That's sounds very fun, but let me ask my parents. Anne goes to tell her parents that if she can go with her friend and they decide to let her go. So then later Darcy & Anne get ready to go to the arcade. I'm going to add a song to go with this.

Darcy wears her face mask, a black and orange jacket with blue jeans and purple shoes while Anne wears a blue and white shirt with a skirt and purple shoes. Then later in the evening they meet up with each other.