Chapter 11: First Date

It's been a week since Darcy told Anne how she felt about her and they've been dating each other.
They're both getting ready to go their first date.
Darcy: only... 30 minutes until my date with Anne!
Darcy puts on a cute black jacket with orange hearts with dark purple jeans. Before she goes out, she looks at her suit in her closet, thinking about if she should bring it.. in case something bad happens.
Darcy: I.. shouldn't really worry too much.. it's just a date. says a bit anxiously.
She kind of feels worried for Anne if something bad happens near them and she wants to make sure she's safe, so she decides to bring her suit in her backpack just in case.
Anne is also getting ready, she puts on a blue jacket with a purple skirt.
Anne: I hope me and Marcy's date goes well, I know she seems a bit anxious about things. She says thinking to herself.
A half hour later they both meet up at movie theater and they both hug each other.
Marcy: I really can't wait to watch this movie with you Anne. says happily.
Anne: Me too. She smiles a bit.
They both go to see a fun movie and they really love it. Darcy kind of got a little overwhelmed from the noise of the movie so she ended up putting on earmuffs. Anne really loved how there were funny parts and her and Darcy laughed together.
After the movie they both went to an ice cream shop and they each got milkshakes. Anne got to know more about Darcy, how she likes to draw, and the types of music she loves. Darcy kind of started to feel very happy, like being with Anne.. it made her feel like she could forget the bad stuff that happened to her a few years ago.
After their date Anne walked Darcy back to her place.
Anne: I really loved spending time with you Marcy, you're really fun to be around.
Marcy: oh.. thanks Anne. She says smiling while blushing a little.
They both look at each other and they give each other a good night kiss.
Anne: I guess I'll see you later, I hope you stay safe Marcy.
Marcy: you too.
They both wave bye to each other and Darcy goes back into her hideout. She goes into her room feeling happy about herself.
Darcy opens up her backpack and pulls out her suit, feeling relieved that nothing bad happened,she decides to put it on and looks at her self in the mirror, she kind of feels like her suit could look a bit different, so she draws some ideas in her notebook and she ends up drawing something a new suit before going to bed.