Ch 1 - A Huge Change

It was around 6:30 A.M. in the morning, and Bo was still sleeping like a rock. All she could dream about was the Halloween dance coming up at Radiance Macadamia (their school).
As she snored very quietly yet softly, the alarm on her phone alerts her, and dismissed the alarm.
     Normally, she would wake up crankily, but not today! Bo knew she was gonna have a good day the day before it. She grabbed her clothes including her undergarments.
As she was getting dressed, she heard a unicorn neigh from her phone (which is her notification sound). She picked it up and received an email from the school. The email had read;

Dear Bo Bumblefoot,
You are receiving this message because we are officially changing our name to Sunny Meadows High School. It has been our pleasure as Radiance Macadamia, but it's time we change things around. We are sorry for any inconvenience that you are having.

-- The Radiance Macadamia Staff and Faculty

     "No...they can't be changing their school name," cried Bo, feeling like she was gonna cry. "They JUST can't!"
As Bo sat still, crying, she heard knocking from her door. "Honey, are you okay in there?" asked her mother Kerri. She opened the door and saw Bo crying. "No, mom! I'm not okay!"
     "Honey, I'd be glad to cheer you up if you can tell me what's wrong."
"Well, mom..." Bo paused for a second. "Radiance Macadamia is changing their name, that's what my problem is! I like their name the way it is!"

To be continued...