Ch 3 - A New Friend

BEFORE YOU READ...
If you don't remember what Jordan looks like, here's her picture below.

"Hey, Jordan," Beep started to say the next day, still worried about what happened yesterday

"Hey, Jordan," Beep started to say the next day, still worried about what happened yesterday. "I'm sorry about what happened to you in science. Aisley should've just kept her rude comment about you to herself and not say it out loud. In fact, she should've never thought about saying that to you in the first place."
     "Oh, you don't need to apologize," Jordan replied. "I get bullied a lot for my eye colors being different on each one. I'm glad you helped me cheer up. Also, I've been meaning to ask what your name is."
"Beep Boppalot," Beep introduced. "It's quite a weird last name, but I think you'll get used to it."
     "It's okay," Jordan added. "It happens to some of us."
Beep thought for a moment on what ahe wanted to say, and had said, "Jordan, would you like to know a secret that me and Bo have?"
"I love secrets! What is it? Tell me, tell me!"
     Beep shushed Jordan and whispered, "Alright, but you HAVE to pinky promise not to tell anybody else. Deal?"
"Pinky promise," Jordan said as she crossed her pinky finger to Beep's pinky. "Okay, so me and Bo work as a superhero duo called The BraveHearts. What "BraveHeart" means to us is that we fight for bravery, kindness, truth and justice. And that's basically all I have to say for the secret. I'll give you some more info about us in private later, okay?"
     "Alrighty! Sounds good to me, but I have to go. Maybe come over to my house after school today? I have something special planned this weekend," Jordan announced. "And I think you'll enjoy what my family's planning, too!"
"See ya!" Beep called, waving at her.