1 - Summer In Love

It was the last day of freshman year. Ethan and I were going to spend summer together, like we had planned. The bell rings and Ethan comes to my locker. He was so excited to see me. You could tell by his hazel eyes. "Let's go" he says. "I don't want to waste any moment of summer". We get out of school and he drives us to his house. Mrs. Dolan was there cooking and Cameron was is the computer. Gray wasn't home at the moment. Mrs. Dolan says he went out with some friends. Ethan was more than excited it made me laugh. He looked at me and gave me the signal of going to his room. We went to Ethan's room and closed the door. Ethan showed me this map he had made. It was marked with red all the places he wanted to go visit. I was impressed. I didn't know he wanted to go traveling. "Ethan, why didn't you tell me this". I said. "Well, I wanted to be a surprise, since I want to travel all this places with you". He said. I was just thinking this boy was crazy, and that's why I loved him. Rapidly I hugged him so tight and he did too. We were hugging for like 5 minutes straight until we hear a voice. "Ethan, I made you guys some food". Mrs. Dolan said. We looked at each other, smiled, and rushed to the kitchen.

-----
Hey guys, Samy here✌🏼️ I know this was short but I was running out of time. I may do chapter two next week☺️ thanks for reading this Fanfic!
ILY❤️