3 ~ No Answers

Hi y'all! This is like part 2 of the previous chapter... Hope y'all enjoy😉❤️
-------------------------------
Grace POV

We went to the car like Lisa told us and we looked for Ethan everywhere. We didn't find him so we called him again..... And no answer. I was starting to cry and Grayson started to comfort me by giving me a back massage (weird but it did relaxed me). We were about to call the cops when we see a red car that appears to be crashed with a tree. There was window glasses everywhere and blood everywhere. We rapidly approached the car and we see a body. (Sounds strange but yea😅) Everyone gasped and I almost collapsed in Grays arms. Lisa went to the drivers side and saw Ethan. She was about to faint but me and Gray caught her before she could. I saw my boyfriend Ethan Grant Dolan covered in blood and small pieces of sharp glass all around his body. At this time I knew he.was.dead... I could stop but cry my eyes out the entire time with Grayson and Lisa. Soon the cops came just like the ambulance. The removed Ethan from his car and you could tell he had lost a ton of blood. The car was inspected by the cops. "Was this your son". A cop said to Lisa while inspecting the car. "YES". Lisa said screaming and crying. I saw that they had gotten Ethan inside of the ambulance so I pulled Gray and Lisa and we jumped in. I couldn't believe I was seeing my boyfriend like this. I was crying my heart out until we reached the hospital. Ethan was then taken by the doctors and we didn't see him again. Lisa, Grayson and I stayed at the hospital and prayed for everything to be okay.
---------------------------
Narrator: Aw poor Grace she may had lost her boyfriend in a car crash... But did Ethan really crashed or he planned the crash?..