2 ~ Where is He?

Hi guys! sorry for this chapter it may have a lot of mistakes but hope y'all enjoy😊✌🏼️

------------------------------------------------------------
Grace POV

After we ate what Lisa (mrs. Dolan) made for us, we just sat at the couch and cuddle until it was time for me to go home. Ethan drove me to my house which was not that far from his. I gave him a peck on the lips and told him goodnight. He said goodbye and told me he would text me when he got home. After Ethan left I went upstairs to my room. I pulled some victoria secret pjs and I went to take a shower. Later I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to get a glass of water. 10 mintues pass and I went back to my room because my phone was ringing. It was a call from Grayson. At this time I was so confused. I later went back to what Ethan said that he would text me when he got home. He should have gotten home by now. My thoughts were all messed up because the ringing of my phone got louder and louder. I picked it up and I hear Grayson worried and maybe crying.
*at the phone*
Grayson: Grace!
Grace: Grayson! what's up, is everything okay?
Grayson: No... Ethan hasn't come back since he went and left you at your house.
Grace: OMG😨 well I'll will call him and see if he's ok.
Grayson: yes please and do it fast!
*end of call*
right after I got Graysons call I immediately changed into some leggins and a sweatshirt and called Ethan. he didn't answer. I tried at least 50 times and no answer. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my car keys and headed to the Dolans house. I knocked on the door and Gray opened the door really worried. "so did you call him". Grayson said all desperate. "yes, about 50 times and no answer". I said. Grayson was about to cry when Lisa came out of the kitchen and looking outside where I was because of our loud voices. "what's wrong". Lisa said all worried. "Ethan mom". Gray said. "Ethan hasn't come back since he left Grace at her house, its almost midnight and he doesn't even answer our calls". Lisa looked more worried. she grabbed her purse and went outside to Graces car. "what are you doing mom". Grayson said looking at her mom. "I'm going to find Ethan". she said. "jump in...NOW". she said. me and Gray looked at each other and got in the car.
------------------------------------
hi again! Samy here😁 hope y'all are enjoying the story even though it's just the second chapter it will get better ❤️ tomorrow I will update the second part ✌🏼️✌🏼