Chapter 1 part 3

Y/n woke up with a huge pulsing headache, not remembering what had just happened a couple hours ago..

"Ughhh.." y/n groan as the bright light hit her eyes, from what seemed like a flashlight had been turned on.

Only then does she start to feel the ropes tied around her hands and legs, along with the ongoing pain in her ankle.

Once she adjusted to the light she looked around the room to find out that she was alone for now. She still felt so weak and dizzy like she had just woke up from the worst night rest she had ever had in her lifetime.

After a few minutes of try to keep her eyes open and her limbs moving to wake up more, she started to try and get out of the grasp of the ropes that was until the sound of doors opening behind, scrapping the concrete ground brought y/n to stop struggling and pause. Loud heavy footsteps could be heard slowly coming closer and closer...

An awkward silence is present.

"Hmmm" a hum coming from what sounded like a man with a really old raspy voice.
A hand slapped down on her shoulder making her jump in surprise.

"What a pretty little thing you are... it's sad I can't let you go...the zombies would have a great time feasting on you if I had permission too..."

He stopped mid sentence to grip her shoulder even tighter to slightly hurt her.
She anticipated for when he would continue.

"Throw you out." His deep voice slowly finished off the sentence, she wasn't even sure who this person was and she had certainly never met a guy with multiple rings on his fingers and an old raspy voice that made him sound like a 50 year old druggie.

At least she didn't think she had... she had thought back to yesterday when she had run into the small but intimidating group that had tried to capture her. None of them sounded like this. Maybe they had connection or had an even bigger group of people in their gang.

He starts again "the boss would be pleased to see you... I'm so disappointed I can't have my way with you girly..."

He moved his hand to caress her jaw. Y/n Jolted her face away from his hand as she was grossed out by the way it had smelled and the fact that she simply didn't know the guy. In return he pulled her hair back painfully, she winced at the action. He laughed loudly at the sound she gave him.

'His laugh sounds like a dying horse.' She had thought.

"Do yourself a favour and cut the crap...it'll teach you a thing or two..." He said before turning around and leaving.

You realised you and him weren't the only ones in the room as multiple footsteps also found their way out before the screeching sound from the door echoed through the room.

'God I hate that door...' she didn't want to say anything just in case someone else was in the room watching her.

Even so she once again tried to get out of the ropes grasp by tugging and pulling on them. The managed to get one hand out and then started to try undoing the rest.

Once out she stood up and looked around the room after grabbing the flash light. She found out that she was indeed alone and tried to find any other way out like a vent or something other than the door.

All of her stuff was taken, food, weapons, clothes, women's products that she had saved up for herself. Everything just gone. She had thought that she had a time limit so she check the room a fast a possible but all there was, was a rusty unstable door and concrete walls, no vents or windows. Y/n walked up to the door and pressed her ear up against it and she could hear a faint conversation between two people hanging out near the door, probably guarding it.

Suddenly a red flash starts appearing through the cracks of the door and a beeping sound was heard. The guys who were guarding the only exit run off.

"Seems like there was an emergency, wait a second how do they even have electricity... maybe it's manual here? Or maybe it's automatic?" She whispered to herself, many questions popping into her head. She shakes her head realising this is probably the only time she could sneak out.

She quickly opened the door and checked the hallway. Once everything was clear she took a left and cautiously ran down it, ignore the pain in her ankle which felt similar to a ligament sprain. She knew it would not be healthy for her foot especially if it was the cuboid bone that's been injured since it should be taken care of immediately.
When she turned the corner she ran into someone familiar.

Way too familiar...

—————————————
Heyy sorry for not updating in so many months!
It's just that my motivation has been low 😅
Anyways I'll try my best to write the next chapter pretty soon.
Who do you think it is that she ran into??
Btw photos of the characters who aren't in the anime and that I just made up with the help of Pinterest arts (I'll give credit) will be revealed at the end of this book!