Parte 11 La canzone

James
e iniziò a cantare "I Knew You Were Trouble"Di Taylor Swift:
Once upon a time a few mistakes ago i was in your sights You got me alone,You found me,You found me,You found me,I Guess you didn't care and i guess i liked that and when i fell hard you took a step back without me,Without me,Without me,And He's Long lost When he's next to me,And i realise The blame is on me,Cause i knew you were Trouble when you walked in so shame on me now,Flew me to places i'd Never been so you put me down oh i knew you were trouble when you walked in so shame on me now flew me to places i'd never been,Now i'm lying on the cold hard ground:Oh,Oh,Trouble,Trouble,Oh oh Trouble,Trouble,Trouble,No apologies He'll never see you Cry,Pretend he dosen't know that he's Reason Why,You're Drowning,You're Drowning,you're Drowning,And I Heard you moved on from Whispears on The Street a new notch in your belt is all i'll ever be,And i Now see,now i see now i see,He was long gone When he met me And i realise The joke is on me (Ripete)When your sadest fear comes creeping in That you never love me or her or anyone or anything Yeah (ripete)
Alla fine della canzone io Rimasi a bocca aperta,Come paralizzato
Lucy:Ti piace?James...ci sei
Io:Si scusa,Se mi è piaciuta?è una bomba,Canti benissimo,Complimenti,A chi è dedicata questa canzone?
Lucy:Beh......Al mio ex ragazzo,che lo mollato perché mi causava solo guai,e sofferenze,In pratica nn mi amava come io amavo lui...(Piango)
Io:No!Nn piangere!Nn farti rovinare i tuoi bellissimi occhi,
Lucy:oh James come sei dolce
Io:Senti!Facciamo così io ti porto alla "'Rock Records"Ti faccio ascoltare da Gustavo il nostro Produttore e lui ti farà diventare una star in men che nn si dica,Ci stai?
Lucy:Eccome!