Stolen- part 10

Those two words were enough to spark Louis angry. His pain quickly went away he removed his hand from where the pain used to be.

"Styles I'm going to kill you!" Louis screamed. He released me from the tight hug he had me in then He grabbed Harry by the neck with one hand. Harry reached at Louis arm trying to get away. Harry struggled by trying to get away.

"Get out of here Rose!" Louis hollered at me. I looked at him confused, all he did was stare harshly at me with his red eyes.

"b-but Louis what about you?" He tighted his hand on Harry. Harry again tried to get away by pulling on Louis arm.

"Go! Now! Get out of here! go! I don't need you!" I stared wide eyed. My eyes filled with fear and tears. The street light above made my tears sparkle while running down my face. I slowly started stepping backward in to the shadow. I was now in the alley were we first all met. The last scream I heard was of Louis. It was a cry for help again. My heart crushed into a million pieces, I dropped to the alley ground landing on my knees and my arms crossed around my chest. I cried as loud as I could. My throght started to dry up so I couldn't cry no more. Before I could get up and control my self three muscular men came up behind me. One of them had the bluest of eyes he placed his hand on my back calming me.

"Are you alright?" I then reconized that I have seen them before! The alley! From the alley to the forest to here! I stood up and backed away quickly.

"Wait!" The blonde hair boy yelled. I stopped.

"It's okay I don't bite I swear." He said with a cheeky smile. I thought what a dumb pun he did.

"Liam Zayn go deal with them." This boy seemed like everything was normal what's his deal everything isn't ok! The two men passed me and went out the other side of the alley.

"I'm Niall. Are you hungry?"

Seriously that's what he asks am I hungry? I thought

"It Rose and i guess." I wiped the remaining tears away from my face. My face was cold after the tears almost to cold.

"Come on we will eat and then we will go."

"go? Go where?" I asked.

-Will post more soon THANKS FOR 10000 ILY ALL <3 (: -