Stolen part-23

-Niall's Pov-

No! No! No! Styles! I thought to myself. Harry ran after Louis after he started walking away from pushing Rose. His eyes became red and his face went pale as he ran. I had to stop him before he shredded Tomlinson. Harry sped after Louis I sped after Harry. We were like a line running after each other. As we were out of sight Harry caught up to Lou, so we all stopped. Louis kept being pushed on his shoulders while Harry yelled at him. -end of pov-

-Harry's pov-

"What that hell Louis!" I yelped as I threw his shoulders up against a tree. Louis pushed back me back, but I over powered him by my anger. My fangs peeked out of my mouth. My eyes turned blood red and I was on full vampire mode. I have to control myself while on this mode.

"Touch her or me again you will regret it you here!?" I screamed. He stared back at me full of anger. Then a smirk passed his face and his pointer finger extended and poke my chest.

"Touch. Now what are you going to do?" He asked while snickering. I stared at him with my curly hair covering one of my blood color eyes. I made my hands into a fist and swung one. His palm caught it, I stood in awe until he started twisting my hand around my back as if I were being arrested. My eyes squeezed tighter and tighter as he kept turning my arm. I tried ignoring the pain but it was to much I let out a scream right before he could break my arm. Thank goodness he didn't. The scream could have been heard from miles away.

"Louis let go!" I yelled he continued to snicker at me. Angry kept boiling inside of me. In an instinct I reached my other free hand back. I got a hold of the back of him shirt and pulled him off of me. I flipped and crushed him on the ground.Bones popped. He layed in pain, i kept going. I lifted him up from the neck with my hand and stared forcefully in his eyes. He looked almost dead. I wanted to finish him off by crushing him again but a ringing came threw my head. A message from Niall.

"Harry let him go let him go you can't do this you're going to be a dad let him go!" I looked over at Niall then glanced again at Louis. I growled loudly another message came threw.

"Harry!" I huffed and threw Louis back to the ground. He wasn't moving, not even his stomach moved for when he breathed.

"Niall!" I yelled to him. He ran over and examed Louis I stood back holding my head with my hands. I rubbed my head and hair harshly.

"N-Niall" I said shaking ly. He looked up at me in shock, his red eyes changed to blue fear shot in his eye.

"Harry. You ki-" Liam and Zayn then came running to us and stopped at the sence. I bit my lip and covered my face hiding my sadness. I thought to myself how i had done this. How I would have to live like this. How would I tell Rose..?

-Will upload more soon!(: bye!!<3 hope ya liking it!(:--