Chapter 09

It was already evening Daniel come from his office he went towards yn's room were yoongi and yn sleeping peace fully.......

DANIEL POV

I am so happy to see kids sleeping like this ....I hope she will get along with other to.... just like yoongi......

DANIEL POV END

Daniel went to his room to take shower.... with a smile on his face....

Meanwhile yoongi and yn sleeping...... yn was in yoongi's arms his arms was rotated around her securely....

Yn was moving around indicating that she is awakening..... because of YN'S moves yoongi also wake up slowly look towards his little sister who just awake from her sleep.....

Did you get good sleep.... yoongi asked. Yn nodded her head like a obedient child. Yoongi stand up from the bed then taken and made her stand.

Go take shower..... yoongi says and push yn towards the bathroom....

Yoongi also went towards washroom in another room

AFTER SOME TIME

yn come out of washroom yoongi was waiting for her....

Come let's go downstairs...... yoongi says while take yn in his arms....

Let's go..... yn says in exciting tone....

Yn and yoongi was coming downstairs..... daniel was checking some files on his laptop ... when he heard the footsteps he look towards stairs where yn and yoongi was....

Oh.... you two wake up...... daniel said while closing his laptop

Yesh.... appa..... yn said while jumping in to Daniel. He catch her and give a kiss on her forehead

Appa let's play.... play with ynie...... yn said while pulling Daniel off from the couch....

Ok...ok.... daniel said while getting up

Oh.... now yn don't want her oppa..... yoongi said with his fake sad voice

Who said.... ynie loves appa and oppa..... I know oppa won't say no to play with yniee
Yn said while grinning.....

Oh... my little devil..... yoongi said while run towards yn. Yn also started to run around the living room....

Appa... help me.... catch yniee.... yoongi said to Daniel. After hearing this daniel was running behind yn....
Yn was giggling and running here and there...yoongi and Daniel run behind yn

TO BE CONTINUED..........