Chapter 6. On the bus in the woods.

Once we got out. we went to the nearest bus stop. There was a man, a family, and us. The man had a baseball hat  on backwards, shorts 2 sizes too loose. And a shirt that said 'Death by you.' with a picture of a.....teddy bear? Not going into details.  The family was, well kind of .....freaky, they all had fishing hats, shirts with palm trees,  khakis shorts, and very dark sun glasses.The little boy that was...looked well kind of stiff. He looked like a wax figure, waxy looking skin. A plastered smile.

"Those people, the family is...kind of creepy," I whispered in Chris's ear. He nodded.

"Stop.....50 please the people are leaving."  the bus driver said. The family got up.That I got on the bus stop. Nothing, no tourist attractions not even houses or streets. The family walked near us.

“A….V…A…” The father said, his eyes glassy spheres of white. I backed up to Chris but he wasn’t there. The mother stretch out her hand.

“You will need…” she trailed off her hair that looked like plastic flopped in the light breeze.  I realized there was mist around me…or should I say everywhere.

The boy finished the sentence, “To turn yourself In.”  The mist evaporated and I fell unconscious.

---Chris POV---

Ava was staring at the family like they where....creepy. They where. All of them had glassy white orbes as eyes and all had the same clothes.

"Those people, the family is...kind of creepy," she whispered. I nodded.

"Stop.....50 please the people are leaving."  the bus driver said. The family got up. They walked over to Ava, there mouths opened and closed but no sound came out. When Ava's head role and I saw the white's of her eyes and nothing else, I shook her.

"Ava?" I shook her again. 'Not good. Need some where to stay,' I looked around the next bus stop was a few minuets away.

"Come on A, stay with me."I grunted. As I haulded her off the bus.  We (I) Went into the woods....again. But a little ways. I laied her down. Then sat on a boulder, well maybe I'm over exaggerating but it was huge.

About an hour later she woke up with a jerk.

"Wha-what happened?" She asked. She tried to get up but I eased her down.

"Careful there. You where out for awhile," She forced against me, stronger than she looked.

"We need to get to Raer!!"  She forced up and suddnly jumped up, wings cam out of her back. WINGS!!! My mouth dropped opened.

"Wi-wings?" I stuttered. I stumbled back. All that was going through my mind was 'wings, wings, wings' well and other things but i wont tell you thoses.

----Ava POV again :)-------

No...no..no, I didnt mean that. I didnt mean to open my wings..not good.

"Wi-wings?" Crud.