Wings, Part 1, Chapter 1

Being a monster is not everything. Having wings is not everything, well maybe it is but still. Having someone leave you when you had a big crush on him and breaks your heart is everything. Well from my point of view at least. Let me back up a little bit, my name is Ava Intell and i was born off this planet. Yeah, you probably heard of Daniel X. Yep, a distant cousin. Maximum Ride? Friend. Let me cut my story here short. Space ship took off on the planet Ploution. A planet which has almost no land. Mostly lava, and, the core of some type of water.

 Lets get back to the topic, The space ship took of and landed first on the a space probe millions of miles from Gaea (earth). My brother (Raer) who, at the time was 13 (24 in Plout. years)hacked into the system of the, what was it? Oh,space station. I at the time was 1 (10) so i really didn't know what was going on at the time. We stayed there for i don't know how long, while Raer was studding the people, things.Now I'm 12 (23 somewhat) and going to get killed. How did my life get like this? Well lets back up AGAIN to about 2 years ago.

I was 10 as you probably did the math, and in 4th grade. Had awesome wings and couldn't use them.

"Raer!!! Please! Can I just stretch my wings a little?" i pleated, today he was wearing a striped shirt and jeans. He's 25 and a lot of girls are looking at him.

"No Ava, we cant. You cant, not yet." He said while giving me a steady gaze. I looked down disappointed.

"Why not." I grumbled getting dressed for bed.

His brown eyes met mine. He smiled "Okay, how about we take a quick fly. But just a quick one. Then you get right in bed." Yes! I thought.

"Deal!" I shook his hand.

He smiled and guided me to the balcony, I breathed in the deep sent of clean, non-polluted air.

"Ready?" he asked.

I looked up, "Definitely." we jumped off the balcony. Our wings glided swiftly, my wing spanned was about 6ft. Raer's was about 9ft. We stayed  out for about 2 hours then we glided back inside.

"Now its time for bed." he said while tucking me in my bright red bed.

"Night Raer!" I whispered when my heavy eyelids started to close. Tomorrow will be a new day.