IV

"You're such a cry baby Yunah unnie"

I let out a little laugh through my tears as Jeemin gently teases me.
It's exactly what I needed to hear in that moment, a little bit of light-hearted teasing, as well as assurance that it's okay to be vulnerable and emotional in front of her. I continued to hold her close and let my emotions out, enjoying Jeemin's sense of humor and comfort in a difficult moment.

"With a light-hearted tone, I tease Jeemin back, telling her

"says by the one who cried first."

Well it was true, but it was also playful and helped lift the mood slightly.

"And if I'm a cry baby, then so are you!"
I added, saying it in a soft, teasing way, trying to cheer us both. It helped a bit to take our mind off of what was stressing us out, and enjoy each other's company in that small moment of relief.

"Let's stay together till the end" Jeemin says softly.

"Always, Jeemin-ah...Always."

I whispered back to her, rubbing her back softly. I meant it, and I knew Jeemin believed it too.
We had been together through every step of our training, and we would continue to be together until the very end. Through joy and anguish, through light and dark, through wins and losses, it's us together.

Time flies so fast, here I am currently monitoring Jeemin's performance, my eyes glued to the screen as she performed with the other members. Her movements were sharp and precise, her expressions were full of emotion, and her voice was strong and powerful.
She's giving it her all and I am so proud of her. I could tell that she's nervous, but I could also tell that she's also enjoying herself. As I watched her performance, I felt all the stress and tension melt away. Even though we were here in this intense, competitive environment, it is hard to not be mesmerized by her performance.

But as I continued to watch Jeemin's performance, I felt a strange, indescribable feeling in my chest. It was like my heart had skipped a beat and I felt breathless. I couldn't describe this feeling, I had seen her perform many times before, but in this moment, it was like seeing her perform for the first time all over again. I just felt... mesmerized by her, everything about her performance was captivating, from her movements, expressions, to her voice and presence. I am completely swept away and couldn't take my eyes off of her. I couldn't help but smile, it was almost as if time had stopped and Jeemin is the only one that mattered in that moment.

"Have I fallen in love with you, Bang Jeemin?"