V

Jeemin's POV:

One day left till the finals.

Here I am currently together with Yunah. Sharing late night walks and enjoying the quiet serenity of the night.

As we stroll around, we admire the scenery and took in the beauty of the surroundings. I've noticed that the two of us were in a deep thought and in silence for a few moments, not until I've decided to speak up.

"Yunah-unnie, I've been thinking a lot about things."

Yunah's POV:

Jeemin's voice was low and soft as she broke the silence between the two of us. She seemed to be in a pensive mood, and I wondered what's on her mind. Jeemin had been unusually quiet.
I nodded in acknowledgement, curious about what Jeemin was thinking about.

"What have you been thinking about, Jeemin-ah? Is there something you need to talk about?"

I asked gently as my eyes were fixed on Jeemin's face, as I tried to interpret her expression in the dim moonlight. Jeemin was silent for a moment as she tried to gather her thoughts.

"I don't really know where to begin, Yunah-unnie."

She sighed and looked up at the sky, taking in the silent beauty of the night's sky. Her thoughts seemed to be deep and she struggled to put her feelings into words.

"I'm just... worried and nervous about the finals."

Jeemin finally said, unsure. She wasn't sure if she wanted to share her worries with Yunah but she couldn't keep it in any longer.

Author's POV:

Jeemin looked up at Yunah, her face illuminated by the moonlight. Jeemin seemed to be gathering her thoughts and trying to express herself clearly. Yunah noticed something in Jeemin's expression, a feeling of tension and discomfort that didn't seem to match the topic of the survival show. Yunah could feel that unspoken tension between them, as though Jeemin had something else she wanted to say and couldn't quite bring herself to say it.

Yunah smiled gently at Jeemin and asked

"Is there something else on your mind, Jeemin? I can feel that you want to say something more."

Her voice was soft and supportive, and she hoped that she would give Jeemin the courage to open up to her.

"Hm? what do you mean? anyway I've brought some rice cakes with us!!"

When Jeemin suddenly change the topic, her heart sank a little. She knew that Jeemin was trying to shift away from the conversation they had been having, to something lighter and less intense. Yunah looked at Jeemin and let out a forced smile, trying to play along with the new subject.

"Ooh, rice cakes sounds good!! Let's eat and talk a lot while we enjoy the rice cakes!"

Yunah tried to push away her own nerves and emotions as she tried to switch gears as well.

As they enjoy eating the rice cakes, Yunah pouts and playfully compares Jeemin's cheeks to the rice cakes.
Jeemin smiles and laughs as she hears Yunah's innocent compliment. A light shade of pink spreading across her cheeks and even in the dim moonlight, Yunah could see the blush on Jeemin's face. She also feels the tension and uncertainty begin to melt away as Jeemin cheers up and seeing her mood lifts.

"I think you're the cutest"

"Seriously, your cheeks are much cuter than a rice cake! They're like a fluffy pillows that I can't help but want to squish."

Yunah continues in a teasing tone and overwhelming her with the compliments.

Jeemin looked at Yunah and tried to put on a cool and unfazed expression but, she couldn't hide the faint smile of embarrassment on her lips.

"How am I supposed to tell you that, I've already fallen for you, Noh Yunah?"

another update from yunah <3
jeemin, where r u ☹️