CHAPTER 1

*UNFORGETTABLE BAD DAY *

* i may think that this is the worst thing that happen to me . even though i used to experience this kind of punishment from my abusive parents*

*MORNING*

*i wake up in a cold breeze air touching my face (winter). i sit up in my bed while rubbing my eyes before i look through the window where the kids are playing a snow ,making me feel a bit jealous because of how thier parents are agree and support them ,unlike me *

*i slowly went to my bathroom to take a shower , and change into a short and oversized t shirt. before i brush my teeth and dry my hair *

* after a minute of drying my hair and brushing it , i quickly arranged my bed as i head a footsteps coming from my door *

"open the door pathetic!"

*yes, that is not my name , my name is (luien), (21 years old) they always called me that name , even if its hurt me , I didn't show it at all , instead i keep smiling at them , or probably cry if they will take it too far.*

*as i heard my father voice, i slowly open the door with a fake smile *

*while i was slowly opening the door my father walk inside and went to me , quickly throw a Punch on my face and throw me in the stairs. i groan hard in pain , catching my breath while my father walk towards me and slap me hard before he speak in a angry tone and irritated tone*

"the hell did you do to our princess, you little pathetic"

*yes i had a sister name (merrycris)
shes (18) years old , they used to call her that nickname , shes beautiful, had a curvy body, long hair , shes an honnor student, perfect as hell*

*i look shock holding my face because of how red and painful it is in his palm. with the tears continue to fall down in my cheeks catching my breath*

"i didn't do anything, i swear dad"
*i said kneeling infront of him as i cry and look around to find my mom and sister smirking at me *

"please dad.... i swear .... I didn't do anything...please dad hear me out"

*i look at my dad eyes with an tears on my eyes*

"no need to explain you little pathetic, i dont fucking want to hear your lies and stupid explanation"

*my father look at me in disgusted and hatefull look*

"what the hell, gotten into you , how dare you put a scratch on our princess face , you're so fucking disgusting, why did we even had a fucking child like you, ugly and pathetic one, i wish i didn't had a daughter like you, your waste on time. waste of everything we been though to get you out inside your mom tummy, but seeing you like this, its fucking disappoint us..."

*my father words feel a knife stab on my chest , while i look down at the floor crying*

"i wish to have a child as perfect as your sister, why cant you be her , shes an honnor student and pretty also responsible for us , unlike you, your fucking waste of money, why did we even let you go on a school, your just fucking stupid to go a school , without bringing a medal or perfect score when you get home"

*he said while pointing at my sister and keep compering me to her*

"you know what??, im going to cut you off to school, you will stay here in this house , you wont going to school anymore and you wont going to go out with your friends, and thats my last decision, dont ever think of breaking my rules , or else there will be a consequence "

*after he said that he went upstairs, and go to his room , with my mom and sister following him behind, leaving me kneeling on the floor while crying *

"i didn't even do something, why do i have to leave from my school, i dont think i deserve this kind of punishment"