Chapter 7: Finding Thor

——————————🐍——————————

When Loki returned back to Asgard, he entered his bed chambers to see (Y/n) sitting on his bed waiting for him. He had left very early in the morning, and all she remembered was feeling a light pressure on her forehead before falling back asleep.

Loki smiled when he saw her. "Hello my love."

(Y/n) smiled back. "Hello. Where were you? You were gone when I woke this morning."

Loki avoided her gaze for a second. "I uh...I went to visit Thor on Earth."

(Y/n) perked up when she heard this. "Is he alright? How is he doing?"

"He's fine darling. He's very happy on Earth. Even made some new friends." Loki reported.

(Y/n) let out a small sigh of relief, glad that Thor was okay. When she looked at Loki, she noticed that he was slightly tense, and he seemed very deep in thought.

"Are you alright? Is there something troubling you?" She asked.

Loki wiped away whatever expression was on his face and replaced it with a smile. "I'm alright. Just...have a lot going on right now. Planning and all that."

"What kind of planning?"

He opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it again. "Plans to secure our future rule. Plans to protect Asgard and make sure the Jotuns are no longer a threat to us."

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes slightly. His words sounded noble, but something in his eyes and the tone of his voice made it sound like there was something ominous hidden in what he said.

"But I don't want you worrying about all that." Loki continued. "Why don't you go find Sif and the others? I'm sure you could do with a few more training sessions, yes?"

(Y/n) smiled and nodded in agreement. "Okay, sure."

She stood up and started walking out of the room, pausing to give Loki a kiss goodbye.

"I love you." She reminded him.

Loki smiled softly in return. "I love you too, my Queen."

...

Sif and the Warriors Three were all sitting in the common room, trying to come up with a plan.

Fandral glanced at Volstagg who was reclined on the couch eating from a plate of food.

"Our dearest friend banished, Loki on the throne, our other friend under his love spell, Asgard on the brink of war, yet you've managed to consume four wild boar, six pheasant, a side of beef and two casks of ale. Shame on you. Don't you care?!" Fandral ranted, knocking the plate of food out of his hands.

Volstagg stood up angrily and faced Fandral. "Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!"

"Stop it! Both of you!" Sif snapped. "We all know what we have to do."

"We must go." Hogun said. "We must find Thor."

"It's treason." Fandral reminded him.