Eye of the Beholder, Part 1

(Don't mine the last bit of the video)

A black island was sitting in the middle of the ocean.
The camera zooms in to see

A guard walks threw the middle of a hall holding a bucket.

Guard: " Meal time maggots!"

There was cheering as he tossed bundles into each cell but stopped infront of one and examined the bundle before throwing it in and walking away.

The man next to the cell saw it though.

Man: " But that's not bread! Why does he always get the special treatment.

He gripped the bars of his cell.

Man: " Oh Mr. Big Shot Mr. Berserker chief! "

The first men in the other cell got up and said in a high pitched male voice.

First man: " Oh hey, you want some? Come here I'll give ya some."

Someone in another cell yelled " SPARE ME A MORSEL!" ( idk why they said the in the show lol)

Though as the second man reached out the first one grabbed his hand in a swift movement.

First man: " I've been meaning to tell you something for the last.. 3 years. Your voice is really ANNOYING!" ( Says you 🙄)

He then pulled the man's arm making him slam his head on the cell door and fall to the ground unconscious.

The first man cracked his neck by rolling his shoulders and smirked.

First man: " Gosh that feels good."

He then started to open the cloth in his hands. Revealing a dirty key.

He chuckled 'evilly'.

Then the camera shows a guard half asleep but he hears foot steps and perks up again.

Guard: " Huh. Ah. Oh!"

The first man came up and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him to the ground.

Then two more guards where talking.

Guard 1: " A wooly igloo now where'd ya here that?"

The second one chuckled.

Then the same man as before used his hands to smash them together. He only took a step when..

Guard: " He's escaped! Dagurs got out!"

'Dagurs' face became shocked.

He then rolled his eyes and growled before turning around, ran at the man grabbed a club and smashed the guards head just as he yelled ' SOUND THE ALARM'.

Then more guards came.

Dagur: " Oh goodie a challenge."

He then gave a battle cry and charged.

He smashed twos head then swooped two off there feet while the other prisoners where cheering.