Chapter 24: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?!

Jeremys POV:
I walked through the parts and service hallway to find Dave. Red as a tomato, he had an oddly colored red lipstick on his cheek. Y/N's lipstick to be exact. "Hey Dave." I said walk over to the door that he had come out of. He quickly closed the door and put on his normal... weird smile "Oh- Nuthin' just... hot in there" He said. "Why is there a kiss mark on your cheek?" I said with a smirk. He stuttered once again and walked off pissed.

Dave/William's POV
I walked off from Jeremy, pissed off, I didnt want him to know about me and Y/N considering he'd babble it to everyone in town, then people Ive known in my past would find out, then Im fucked. I walked past Phils office. He was... crying? I was confused. Ive never seen him cry before. I walked in "Hey philerp, you ok?" I cocked my head walking in. "Oh- Hey Dave, I- I just needed to tell you something..." he said whipping his tears and sighed. This couldnt be good. "Hmm?" I said confused. "Y/N... quit." I was in shock. Damn it! It was because of me, wasnt it? They didnt quit until. I told them about me being... well me I set quiet for a second and sighed. "I knew this was going to happen eventually phil." I said sighing as I left his office.

I knew they wouldnt be back
Ever.

I thought about why they left when I got home. They were so depressed when I went missing. Why would they leave if I was the one they wanted to see? Maybe they were pissed... I dont know...
And I never will.
Well, My question is to you.

"Can you keep this secret?"