015, make me

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: MAKE ME

     "TALK."

Anthony took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. His mouth was set in a thin line and he was still glaring at her, but it wasn't as intense as it had been.

"If it wasn't a big deal, why are you avoiding me like I'm the fucking plague?" He meant for his tone to be gentle, but he was too tired and agitated, so it came out harsh and loud.

"Wow, that is one hell of an apology," she deadpanned, folding her arms across her chest. "Is it the same who you gave Ellie Johnson after you fucked at the party in high school? Y'know, the one where you cheated on me with her."

He stiffened at the mention of the incident, and any respectful response he might've had, disappeared.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I bringing up things you don't want me to?" she sneered, stepping closer to him. "I'm so fucking sorry, Anthony. I should've kept my mouth shut, but then again I seem to remember you loving Ellie with her mouth open."

He was clenching and unclenching his jaw, and his hands were balled into fists. His glare became even more intense, and he pushed himself off the wall.

"Of course you're still hung up on that. How many fucking times can I say I'm fucking sorry?" he snapped, taking a step closer. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"You are!" she yelled, her voice echoing off the walls. "You're my fucking problem, Anthony Michael Volpe! You brought me out here to...what? Apologize? Talk about our feelings? Tell me that you want to be friends again? Tell me that we can't pretend that we didn't fuck because you liked-"

"You're acting like you didn't enjoy it," he interjected, his tone mocking. He didn't know what he was saying, and the words were just tumbling out. "Cause if I remember correctly, and trust me I do, you were fucking begging me not to stop, so unless you're a very good actor, you fucking loved it."

She was furious, and he could practically see the steam coming out of her ears. She didn't reply, and instead just stood there, her nostrils flaring, and her eyes blazing.

"Well?" he taunted, stepping closer. "Am I wrong? You can't say I am, because we both know I'm not."

"Shut up."

"What are you gonna do if I don't? Hit me again?" he sneered. He was trying to piss her off, and it was working. He didn't know why he was acting the way he was, because he went into this wanting to apologize and talk calmly, but something about the way she was being, really pissed him off.

"I'm very tempted to," she muttered, her tone icy.

He didn't reply, and instead just smirked. Her eyes narrowed and he could see her anger was slowly bubbling to the surface.

"Stop fucking smiling."

"Make me."

The next thing he knew, he was being shoved against the wall, her mouth on his. The kiss in the club was fast and rough, but this one was different. This was angry, and fast, and hate filled. She bit his bottom lip, hard, and he hissed in pain, but one of his arms still wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush against him.

"I hate you," she muttered against his mouth, hands gripping his shirt.

"So I've heard."

Val rolled her eyes and he moved his mouth down her neck. He could feel her pulse hammering under his lips, and he smirked. She moaned quietly when his teeth grazed the sensitive skin, and he knew he was winning.

"Fuck you." She placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself away. She turned sharply on her heel and started stomping back down the hall.

He stayed leaning against the wall, panting as he brought his hand up to his mouth and ran his thumb across his bottom lip. When he pulled his hand back, he saw the crimson color of blood smeared on his thumb. He licked his lips and tasted the iron-like taste. He looked down the hall, and Valerie was almost to the corner. So he pushed himself up, and jogged down the hall after her.

🌺 🌊🥂

╰┈➤ ❝ LOTTIE'S NOTES

WOW this was messy idk whats happening

like this is so out of character for him im gonna rewrite this someday

anywaysss, hope you enjoyed!

comment and vote!

love ya,

- lottie.

published: 6/22/24