Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

{EDITED}

"Carly, wake the hell up! You have school today!" my mum yelled from downstairs.

I groaned in my pillow but got up anyways. "I'm up!" I yelled down the stairs, proud of myself that I managed to get up.

After a short and hurried shower, because I was kind of shocked when I saw it was already 7:50 am. I quickly got dressed, not caring much what I would wear today. I ended up wearing a hoodie and some jeans and a teensy bit make up. I wouldn't say my style was fabulous, but you better do not say anything bad about it, because I really like it. I mean, why would you spend hours getting ready for school? It's just school. (I'd put 'school' cursive)

I quickly glanced at my biggest enemy, my alarm clock, to see it was 7:59 am. That meant that I'd have to leave in 5 minutes. I run downstairs where my mum handed me a bowl with cereal. I quickly ate it, while thinking a little around.

"Are you even paying attention?" my mum asked, quite irritated.

"Uhh.. Depends?" I tried, even though that wasn't even an excuse. Oops.

Mum sighed at my lame excuse. "Okay, so, I have met this guy, Charlie, and I have a date with him!" she said excitedly.

My dad left my mum, my two sisters and me when I was 6. I was really sad, because we were really close, but shit happens.

"Seriously? That's awesome! I hope it turns out well!" I said bouncing up and down. She had dated a few guys after my dad left, but that didn't work out. My mum kept ending up alone, stuck up with me. My sisters were in college, so I didn't see them often, unfortunately.

"I know right! I'm so happy!" she beamed, giving me a bearhug. As soon as she engulfed me in the hug I had trouble with breathing so I started to complain and trying to squirm away. Mum realised, as she let go of me and apologised.

After that, I was of to another day of class. Yay.

------------------------------------------

Like ✌️ vote ✌️comment if u don't like it to cool

It my first chapter hope y'all like it