Chapter 4

Chapter 4

{EDITED}

I finally got home after a long and boring day. "Mum, I'm home!" I yell.

She doesn't answer, so she's probably not home. As I drop my bag in the kitchen, I see a note.

'Carly, I have to work late. I've put 40 dollars in the cookie jar. It must be enough for some pizza. Be careful, honey. I love you. Love, mum.'

I smile. 40 bucks is way too much for some pizza, but I don't care, I can always use some money. Even though I'll probably return the left over money.

Our doorbell rings and I sigh. Must be Tanner. I'm glad Alex said she'd come too, because Tanner will probably bring Sean. As I open the door, I'm glad to see Alex ringed the bell. Tanner and Sean walk up behind her and I sigh when I see them.

"Well, come in. Alex and Sean, have fun in the living room." I pulled Tanner up to my room, since all my school stuff was there.

My room wasn't girly, so Tanner mentioned it when I showed him my room. "Yeah. Look I'm not a stereotype okay?" I answered a little bitchily, since really was not looking forward to this assignment. "Okay let's start. Why don't you ask me 10 questions firstly?" I started.

"Sure," he said. "Okay. Question 1; What do you like to do?"

"Skate around with my penny board."

"Question 2; What is your favourite colour?"

"Neon green," I said.

"What types of boys do you like?"

I raised my eyebrows. That wasn't even a real question, even though I expected some kind of question like this. "I like boys who are nice, sweet and don't talk bullshit. He may not be jealous about everything, he should trust me. I'm so going to ask you 10 questions tomorrow."

"Question number 4; why haven't I seen you around?" he asked, making it a little less awkward.

"You were probably too busy to get in some girls pants."

He had no answer on that and since I really needed to pee I went to the bathroom. When I came back I saw him rummaging through my stuff. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?! You can't just go through my stuff!"

He grabbed a roman from my desk. "Hey, put that back!" I yelled as I tackled him. We both ended up on the floor. We were both struggling to get on top, so I could grab the book, he was still holding. Unfortunately, he was just too strong for me. I ended up on the floor.

I didn't realise our faces were so close, until the top of his nose almost tapped my nose. I immediately started to blush. This resulted in him smirking devilishly. My cheeks coloured even more at the way he was looking at me. It was cute. Carly! I scolded myself. You can't just think of him as a cute person being. He's an ass, remember?! He is also a guy who likes to get a girl to fall for him and then leave the said girl.

We still weren't talking, but we were still on the floor. Suddenly Tanner spoke up, "Aww, is Carly blushing?"

I frowned. Yes, I was blushing, but I was certainly not going to tell him I was. "Nah, keep dreaming, Dipshit. My cheeks are just hot, because it's pretty hot in my room. Now get off me."

He didn't move. I frowned once more. "Get off. Now."

He did move this time, however, it was not how I wanted him to move.

He kissed me.

And I, as stupid person, kissed him back.

As soon as I realised what I was doing I shoved him off of me. He landed with a loud thud. "Sorry," was the only think I said as I got up.

He quickly got up too. "Well. Uh. Yah. Shall we go to the park? I think we have a little to discuss." He scratched the back of his head as he held his hand out for me to take. He looked a little uncertain, but I had to admit, I couldn't resist his hand. So I took his hand. He smiled, because the hand was the sign that I actually liked the kiss.

Did I like the kiss?

There was only one clear answer possible for me.

:;;:::::;;;;::;;::;::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸

Hy guys I just updated and guess what if u watch basketball you'll can know golden state worries won fuck all y'all cavs fan is it werid I live in ohio and I still go for golden state worries yes I think it kinda weried now let talk

Hope y'all vote or comment