Chapter 3

Chapter 3

{EDITED}

As I was listening to Mr Green, I felt someone pulling my hair. I turned around and saw it was Tanner. "What the fuck are you doing?" I growled. He just smirked. I turned back so I could pay attention, since he was quite annoying.

Suddenly a piece of paper was thrown onto my table. I frowned and read the note. 'why haven't I seen u around -T'.

I quickly returned the message. 'idk, hope I don't see u around.'

'harsh, I like it.'

I frowned once more at him, and luckily the bell went at that moment.

"Class, before you leave, you have a project due Friday. 50 points. Look at the list to see who your partner will be," Mr Green said and dismissed us. He had put the list on the chalkboard.

What?! Friday was in two days! That meant I should start today. I hope my partner isn't annoying, and that he or she will work too.

As I saw who my partner was, a scowling look appeared on my face. Tanner? What the fuck, I'm not working with him. I simply refuse.

Then I read what the project said. You have to get to know your partner, to see the differences between each other. You have to write about it and discuss the results. It's a preparation for some chemical differences.

Tanner walked up on me. "Babygirl, now I get to see you more often. I really want to get to know you."

I scoffed. "Well, I was actually trying to get away from you. And I'm trying to get a good grade, because I got a C. So, my house today."

"I got you, babygirl."

I frowned. "Rule number 1, do not call me babygirl."

"Okay, babygirl."