Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

{EDITED}

I was hoping school would be the same as always. I wasn't exactly in for some surprises. As I walked into the school building I see my friends, Alex. I waved and walked over.

"Hey, Carly! What's up?" she started the conversation as she hugged me.

I shrugged after we both pulled back from the hug. "Not much, actually." I wasn't in the mood to ask her the same question, and I knew she would start talking about something not that important anyways.

"Have you heard what happened?" she said, raising her eyebrows up and down. I told you so.

"No, Alex. What happened?" I was actually kind of curious right now. What if something bad had happened?

"Well, Klay became Class President!"

"Really?! That's so cool! He's wanted to be Class President since Freshman's year! I'm so happy for him! Do you know where he is?"

She bites her lip. "I thi-" she starts, but the bell interrupts her. We both groan. I am so not looking forward to chemistry.

I walk to the class room, and take a seat. I haven't seen Klay yet, so I decide to text him. I don't want to sit next to an annoying girl.

'where are u?' I text.

'home.. i'm sick..' he texts back. I groan internally. Why?

'aww, hope ur okay. and omg ur class president, congrats!'

'ik i'm soo happy thanks'

'i gotta go, green just arrived' I text him and put my phone away, because our teacher, Mr Green, just entered the room. I decide to pay attention during this class, because I kind of got a C and I certainly do not want to fail.

As we were like 20 minuted into the class, some guys barged in. So annoying.

Mr Green frowned and pointed at the two empty seats next to me. "You're 20 minutes late, Mr Tanner and Mr Sean. Get in the class before I give you detention."

Damnit. Where is Klay when you need him? I have to admit, they were totally hot, but still. I'm trying to pay attention!