Part 1. Immortal Heart

- His heart?

- Yes, I heard if you eat his heart you would become immortal.

-Oh...

-He lived for a hundreds years.

-But how we will kill him?

Silence fell down in the small almost dark room. Three people inside  froze from unbelievable idea of killing immortal emperor. 

-How? ...How we will do it? - 

-I heard he is not feeling well...-Tall thin man, minster of finance looked around. His face was twisted with fear as his eyes checked the surrounding. He leaned closer to another two nobles in the room  and continued. - He asked for a doctor few times...

-Omg...it cannot be...

- We can use poison...and...when he would  not be able to move...kill him and take the heart...

- ...

-My spy said that he summoned doctor...

-Oh...

-It would be our chance...

-Lets go...we should not be late.- Three nobles  hurried to the royal hall. They been summoned by the Immortal Emperor Sar'gen. However everyone called him bloodthirsty demon.  Sar'gen who lived almost 300 years and fought thousands of battles ruled Ilula empire using pure fear.

It was unusual as everyone been summoned to the royal hall by Emperor who was seating on the throne looking a bit strangely lost in the thoughts.  He looked the same for past hundreds years, same long blond hair and piercing blue eyes, same black amour and the long swords of the Dark Worlds with purple handle by his side. However everyone felt something unusual in the air. 

None dared to talk.

-Ugh...such a pain...- Sar'gen leaned back in his high chair and closed eyes. He was feeling with all his body that his end is getting closer. It started recently. Sar'gen knew that it would be coming for him with every passing century his heart grow colder and colder. Now only few feelings left in him. Body that has no desire protect and live would be no longer useful. Sar'gen was dying because he did not care about anything at all.

-Hahahaha...- Sar'gen laughed loudly. - What a fucking joke!!! Absolute fucking joke...my heart- that he could not even be angry at people who stands in front and at yourself. 

-What a hilarious rumor? Who spread it I wonder?  My heart? Eating my heart will grant immortality? Fucking awesome - Sar'gen was coughing on laugh. - His heart? Hahahahaha

When it was last time that he felt his heart...hundred...not over two hundreds years ago...when Vulal...died...Sar'gen closed his eyes...his older brother...he could only vaguely remember now his grieve...even this strong emotion become just a dull memory...no wonder over two hundreds years passed now...His heart?  Sar'gen touched his chest...he could cut out his heart without twitching....haha... would it be fun to see their faces if he would do it now...hahahahaha

What he wanted to achieve? What he wanted in his life? He could not remember anymore. Everything become dull...everything become dust... forgotten memories...lost feelings...

-Hmm... Empire...- Sar'gen stood up...- His empire that he fought to unite...this noble cause to create a peaceful empire...- Ha...- Loud laugh  again condescended on everyone in the royal hall.

Sar'gen stood up and walked to the huge spear that was placed next to his throne. Heaven Spear of Thunder, the most powerful artifact in this world that was currently collected the dust in the corner. Heaven spear of his mother, the warrior queen of Ilula, Alkalala. His mother...she was the last one who could lift it. Spear that is too heavy to everyone else except its fated wielder. After Alkalala's death Sar'gen just built the royal palace around it otherwise it would be left in the middle of the nowhere.