Chapter 1

My name is Emily, there's not much to say about me. I am 15 years old and I live with my parents and my two older sisters. My life was so so normal and boring... And then he appeared. Let me explain you a little better:

I was exactly 6 years old, it was my first day in primary school. Like every child, I felt really intimidated and awkward. I didn't know anybody except my sister, and soon she had to go to class. I was alone. I met a couple of little girls that were on their way to my class, and soon we got to the classroom, me being shy as always.

I was finally at my classroom and I sat down in the first desk I saw, one of my new friends by my right side and nobody by my left side. I just sat there waiting for the teacher to come inside. The door opened... and it wasn't precisely the teacher.

The door opened, and then he walked in. A gorgeous little boy who I guessed was my age, bright blue eyes, light brown blondish hair... Perfect.

I could tell he was also new, he looked frightened and uncomfortable. He took a quick glance at the classroom, searching for an empty seat. And the only empty seat was by my left side. And yes... He sat beside me.

I was about to talk to him when the teacher walked in and started the class.

I know what you all might be thinking: "but she was only 6", "how can you fall in love when you're so young?"

First off, I didn't plan on this, He just unexpectedly showed up in my life. And I've always been such a dreamer I always used to think that my life was like a perfect fairytale, unfortunately, this fairytale has its ups and downs.

I couldn't resist anymore, I was about to open my mouth to say something probably stupid, when...

"Hi" he said. I started to shake for some reason.

"Uh hey" I said, with my childish squirrel voice.

"What's your name?" He asked me. I showed him the cover of my notebook, which clearly spelled "Emily Jow" in sparkly pink letters. He let out a nervous chuckle and looked down at his desk.

"And yours?" I asked. He did the same I had done with my notebook, I could read "Keaton Stromb" ..."weird last name" I thought. It took me a few seconds to realize his las name was Stromberg. Dumb me.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"si...six" I managed to respond, shyly. "And you?"

"seven" well... One year isn't much.

We talked during the recess and also in class, we got to know each other a lot better, he even made me laugh many times.

His eyes were like staring into heaven, I couldn't stop staring. And honestly I didn't believe it was possible to fall in love at such a young age, until that day.