Chapter 10

*Emily's POV*

Finally, school's over. I shoved my books in my locker and went through the double doors of the entrance. I was about to start walking home when a hand wrapped my arm, stopping me.

"We have to talk, Em." Keaton said as I turned around. GREAT.

"About?"

"You've been acting very weird lately, is everything okay?"

"Uh, yeah" I said. "I just need some time to think and clear my head. I'm sorry if you're feeling insecure right now... Or confused. I don't think you have to worry"

"If you say so... Well I hope everything turns out fine, babe. Love you"

"Love you too, have fun in the road trip!" I said as I walked away.

*Keaton's POV*

Well she said I don't have to worry... No, she THINKS I don't have to worry. What if I do have to worry? Wait, I already am. Whatever this is about, I know it has something to do with me and some of the other girls I flirt with. She's totally right, I don't have to flirt with other girls if I'm dating her, but it's just natural. Since first grade I've always been the popular boy that gets all the girls, so I think I grew up with that personality that just attracts them somehow.

Anyway, whatever it is, I really hope she makes the right decision.

*Emily's POV*

I went home and took a shower, I didn't have much time until I had to go back to school for the model of United Nations class with my friends and some older kids.

I went back to school and entered the classroom. I could see my friends Jane and Sam, a few kids from the year ahead of us and this guy Jeremy. I met him two years ago because we used to take guitar lessons together. He's the kind of boy who is always there for you, even if he's not so handsome. Black hair, glasses, deep voice, no muscles, large nose and excellent grades.

The class started and I sat between Sam and Jeremy. The faculty adviser was actually really nice, about 20 years old and kind of funny too. After a few minutes he turned on the air conditioner which was EXTREMELY cold from my point of view. I still had damp hair from the shower I had taken at home, and I had forgot to bring my sweater so I was practically shaking.

"I'm s-so cold" I whispered to Sam, Then I suddenly felt warm. I turned around to see what was going on, and I noticed Jeremy wasn't wearing his sweater anymore, instead it was placed on my lap.

"Wow thanks!" I said kindly. He just smiled.