New Abilities

After what had happened the day before, Donnie couldn't believe it. This thing had given him abilities. He knew if he had it, the kraang or the foot clan would most likely want it. He had to hide it. He grabbed a safe and placed it inside. That should do it for now.

He had been in his room for four days examining whatever this strange artifact thing was. His brothers had knocked on the door to check on Donnie but he never answered. Raph finally got tired of it so he just went in anyways.

"Why have you been here for four days straight Donnie?" Donnie looked over at him. "Just working on lab stuff." He said as he yawned. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. "Have you been sleeping at all?" Raph was investigating him.

"Yesss?" Donnie tried his best to lie so Raph wouldn't be worried about him. But Raph always knew when he was lying or not. "Donnie, I know you're lying." Raph rolled his eyes. Donnie knew he couldn't hide it for long.

"Fine I haven't been on my normal sleep schedule, or at least what you think is a good sleep schedule." Donnie sighed. The safe started glowing a violet bluish color and started flashing.

"Donnie, care to explain what's in that locker?" Donnie looked around. "What locker?" He tried to get out of the conversation. "That locker Donnie." Raph pointed at the locker he was talking about. Donnie knew everything was about to go downhill from here.