Resting

"Are you feeling alright Donnie?" Leo asked in concern. "I feel a bit lightheaded but besides that I should be fine." He groaned in pain. He didn't expect the impact to hurt him as much as it did. Donnie's breathing wasn't normal. "Maybe you should rest for a bit." Leo said in concern. "But the artifact-" Donnie tried saying but Leo cut him off.

"Not until you feel better Don. I can have Mikey watch you until we figure out what to do with that thing." Donnie sighed. "Fine." He rolled his eyes. Leo walked out of the room. A few moments later Mikey walked in.

"Are you okay Donnie?" Mikey asked, concerned for what had just happened to his older brother. "I'm alright Mikey, dont worry about it." Mikey sighed in relief. "Don't do that again Don! You scared the shell out of me and Raph!" Mikey started tearing up a bit. "No promises." Donnie grinned.

"How's Leo and Raph?" Donnie asked Mikey. "Leo panicked a little when you fell down like that. Raph's trying to calm him down." Donnie rubbed the back of his head. "I'm gonna go get Leo and Raph so they can see that you're ok." Mikey walked out, leaving Donnie by himself.

Donnie started shaking a bit. He wasn't cold, he was shaking because of the impact that hit him. A few moments later Mikey returned with Raph and Leo. "Are you ok Donnie?!?" Leo and Raph yelled as they ran towards their brother, who was currently injured and sitting down on the bed.

"I sh-should be fine... I hope..." Donnie answered. The turtle was still shaking enough that Raph was the first one that noticed it. "Hey you're shaking a lot Donnie, are you sure you're ok?" Raph asked. "Yeah im s-sure." Donnie replied.

Raph gave Donnie a hug. "I'm glad you're ok." Donnie hugged back. Raph could feel him shaking. "We need to go on patrol tonight, do you want to come with us or stay here and heal up?"

Raph asked him. "I think I'm stable enough to go." Donnie looked up at him. "Alright then, just don't overwork yourself, you're still healing up, okay?" Raph asked, making sure his brother didn't injure himself again. "Alright, I can't promise anything but I'll try." Donnie replied.