Chapter 14

Hanna and Caleb walk back to the party area. They are holding hands but Hanna takes her hand away from his as soon as they reach the place. There are far fewer people than before at the party since it's 5 am... time flied for Hanna and Caleb while kissing.

Mona approaches them. "Hey, Han! I thought you had left already... come get your Camp Mona t-shirt" she says, pulling from her arm. "You too, Caleb"

Caleb smiles amused while recalling the comments that their friends made while making fun of Mona's t-shirts.

They get to a table full of t-shirts, pink t-shirts for girls, black ones for men, all of them have a huge "Camp Mona" printed in white letters.

Mona "Okay, this is for you" she tells Hanna while handing her a t-shirt. Then she grabs a black one and hands it to Caleb "And this one is for you" she smiles at him.

Caleb "Thanks" he smiles back.

Mona turns back to Hanna. "Well, thanks for coming, I'm glad you did... let's get together any of these days"

Hanna "Sure" she gives her a smile. "Thanks for inviting us to come, I had a great time... see you around" she says her goodbyes and they head to the parking lot.

Hanna "You don't really have to keep the t-shirt" she tells Caleb while smiling amused, once they get to Caleb's car.

Caleb "Are you kidding? Of course I'll keep it... I love my Camp Mona t-shirt, I'm a fan of Camp Mona"

Hanna laughs out loud. "You are such an idiot"

Caleb "And you are beautiful" he says while trapping her between his arms, against the car, and before she can say something, he's already kissing her again.

Hanna smiles against his lips and wraps her arms around him as she kisses him back. But the kiss only lasts a few seconds, it is not even long enough for their tongues to meet again, because they hear the door of the car next to Caleb's open and they pull away.

Hanna is relieved of seeing that it's Sean. From all the people at the party, the car next to Caleb's is Sean's, but she's glad it is, because they already made him believe that they were together, and he has no idea that Hanna is actually engaged to someone else. But the situation only makes Hanna aware of the fact that she should be more careful about what she does in public. She's cheating on Jordan after all.

Fortunately for them, Sean gets into his car without saying a word to them, and they do the same. Caleb gives her another smile before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot. Hanna takes his phone and puts some music, the drive is quiet, but unlike the drive from Alison's to the party, this is a comfortable silence.

Hanna "Caleb..." she says to him at some point when they get back in the town.

Caleb "Yeah?"

Hanna "I think it would be better if you took me home... I mean, to my mom's" she clarifies, recalling their whose-home conversation at the woods.

Caleb "Okay" he simply says and places his hand on her knee, without taking his eyes off the road, he gives her a squeeze there. He knows that he is already lucky enough for what just happened between them and he can't ask for more, he doesn't want to push her.

Once they get to Hanna's, Caleb parks the car in front of the house.

Caleb "Well, we're here..." he only says, and turns to her, unsure about if he should kiss her goodbye or not.

But Hanna gets closer and takes his face in her hands. She places a brief soft kiss on his lips herself. Then she pulls away, releasing his face but she places one of her hands on his forearm and makes eye contact, as if she wanted to say something.