Bio

(My first ever story so don't be an asshole if it's shit)

Name:Y/N L/N
Age:17

Looks:

Abilities:(I guarantee most off you know gojo and sukunas abilities but whatever)

Gojo's side abilities:
Incredible Strength
Incredible speed
Incredible endurance
Incredible durability

Curtain:
Due to the existence of curses and the threat they pose to the general public, Jujutsu sorcerers devised a way to confine them within a specific area. This is done through the use of different barrier techniques established to restrict the influence of curses on the surrounding region.

Teleportation:
As he possesses the ability to manipulate space to some degree, Gojo ingeniously uses his powers to facilitate teleportation. Though it is not exactly explained as to how he does it, it can be assumed that by altering the fabric of space in certain locations, Gojo can easily teleport long distances. In contrast, he can do shorter distances without prior preparation.

Black Flash:
Black flash is an ability other jujutsu sorcerers are capable of using as well. However, it demands a tremendous amount of concentration and, so far, has only been performed four consecutive times in the series by Yuji Itadori and Kento Nanami.

Reversed Cursed Technique:
This rare ability allows a sorcerer to combine two sources of negative cursed energy, resulting in the creation of positive energy. It is an extremely complicated technique, and its main purpose lies in the field of healing and recovery.

Gojo, however, makes use of it in multiple ways. Though he is seen using it to preserve the pristine state of his brain and recover from life-threatening injuries, he also brought to light its offensive capabilities. For example, when he uses it in conjunction with the limitless, he creates the destructive Cursed Technique Reversal: Red.

Limitless:
Limitless is an ability passed down from previous generations of the Gojo Family. It grants its user the ability to manipulate space and serves as the foundation for Gojo's most powerful techniques.

In its neutral state, it is referred to as infinity. In simple terms, it establishes an unbreachable barrier between Gojo and an opposing entity. The barrier is a distortion of space that seemingly freezes anything that wishes to pass through it. However, in reality, the object is going through space at an infinitely slow speed.

Six eyes:
The Six Eyes allow its user's brain to process information at breakneck speeds. It amplifies the power of the Limitless and facilitates advanced abilities that otherwise couldn't be performed without it. It is also a feature passed down from the older generation, with Gojo being the first sorcerer in the last hundred years to possess both the Six Eyes and the Limitless.

Through the use of the Six Eyes, Gojo has learned to keep his infinity ability active even when he's not conscious of it.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue:
Using the Limitless and amplifying it along with the cursed energy concentrated in a specific space, Gojo uses Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue to create a phenomenon much similar to that of a black hole. If used directly on an individual, it causes their bodies to implode from the inside out.

Though it has not been shown to possess the sheer power of a black hole, it still has tremendous destructive power. It is capable of decimating massive structures and large environments by sucking in everything around it. This, however, is the maxed power version of this ability, as it can also be used on a smaller scale to attract objects in a certain vicinity.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red:
This technique is based on the aforementioned Cursed Technique Reversal and how it is applied in conjunction with the Limitless. By reversing the negative energy in an area and turning it positive, the phenomenon of attraction described in blue turns to one of repulsion.

Unlimited Void:
The Unlimited Void makes use of a domain and serves as Gojo's Domain Expansion. A domain is a space that exists within the mind of its user, and the process of imposing that environment on reality is referred to as a Domain Expansion. Following the manifestation of said space, the power of its users' cursed techniques are amplified and incapable of being avoided.

As one of the strongest Domain Expansions in the series, the capabilities of Gojo's Unlimited Void are truly terrifying. Once activated, it traps the user's target within the Limitless, allowing him to overload their brains with endless information, rendering them immobile until their inevitable deaths.

Hollow Technique: Purple:
The Hollow Technique: Purple is essentially a combination of both cursed techniques Blue and Red. Merging the effects of both techniques, Purple creates a ball of energy that completely obliterates everything in its path. Furthermore, it doesn't just destroy; the forces at play work in such a way that it completely erases whatever it comes into contact with.

The ability is first seen in the anime during Gojo's confrontation with Hanami; a special grade cursed spirit. In this case, he created a ball of massive proportions and fired it toward Hanami, completely destroying the surrounding area as a result. Later on in the series, during his second encounter with Toji Fushiguro, he employed it on a much smaller scale, but it was still enough to defeat the Sorcerer Killer.