chapter 3:Meeting the squad and the fried chicken

3rd pov:

Rias:"I wonder what happened to him for him to end up in that crater and being that heavily injured"

She says while she looks at the young man with sorrowful eyes

(Yes I'm this book rias Is gonna be kinda nice so if you don't like it you can just leave)

Akeno:"I do not have the slightest clue in what could off happened to him"

By this time grayfia has already left to report this interesting ordeal to sirzechs

Issei:"Oh president why do you care so much he's just some random guy"

Rias:"issei that Is extremely rude and disrespectful~"

Pov change: Y/n pov

Y/n:'Oh what happened and what are all those voices'

These thoughts go through his mind as he slowly opens his eyes to see a blurry image of two people discussing something maybe even arguing by the looks of it

Y/n:'So It wasn't a dream I really got sent to the DxD verse huh how comical'

As this last thought passes through his mind he sits up from the sofa he was lying on seconds ago

Y/n:*slightly irritated with rias and issei bickering*"Will you guys shut the hell up my head is killing me"

Everyone eyes dart to the young man in the centre of the room who has his hand on his head slightly pushing back his locks of snow white hair

Y/n:*Slightly confused why they are all staring at him*"What you looking at got something on my face or summit"

The room was silent for a few seconds until issei decided to make one of his arrogant smartass remarks

Issei:"Hey asshole watch how you talk to me and the president or I'll kick your ass"

He says with quite the confident grin which just proceeded to piss of the crimson eyed male even more

Y/n:"You'll kick my ass you say how confident are you that you are capable of that little man"

Issei;"Why you little bastareds I'm gonna-

Y/n:"Gonna what eh"*starts to release large amounts of pressure that makes it so the people in the room struggle to breath while issei is on his knees bearly breathing*"That's what I thought kneel like the perverted mut you are"

Y/n:'Damnit I've just called him a Perv when I've just met him their gonna be suspicious of me now'

He then released his pressure he had subconsciously put on the room making everyone take a sigh of relief while issei is practically pissing himself on the ground making our main character start to laugh like a madman creeping out some of the inhabitants of the room

(From 012-near the end)

After this weird situation rias decided that she wanted some answers

Rias:"Do you Remember anything now that you've been healed"

Y/n:*looks down to see all his injuries are healed*'Asia's already here huh'."Sorry to say but I can only remember my own name and maybe a few of my abilities since random names and some weird teachings are going through my head so maybe"

Rias:"Did you say you remembered your abilities cause if you have do you mind showing us a few"

Y/n:"Two things one I said I might be able to remember and two don't you guys have school to attend to"

Rias:"How do you know that?"

Akeno:"President we are all in our uniform it's quite obvious"

Rias:"Oh yes sorry if I offended you and do you want to attend our school with us"

Y/n:"For the first part your fine but for the school part hold up what....."

Rias:"I said-"

Y/n:"Oh I know what you said I just didn't think you were being serious"

Issei:"Hey are trying to make a joke out of the president I'll kick your ass"

Y/n:"Haven't we already been over this"

Rias:"So do you want to join us or not cause if you do I'll have to introduce everyone"

Y/n:"oh why not got nothing better to do you know....no memory and all kinda sucks"

Y/n:'This just gonna give me more chances to bully the Perv so I'm going'

Rias:"Alright then everyone line up for introductions"

All of her peerage did just as asked and they all stood behind her in a line

(Ignore xenovia and gasper cause obvious reasons if you've seen the show)

Rias:"Right well go from left to right. First we have Asia argento then koneko toujou after her we have issei hyoudou-

She was cut off by issei and another one of his cocky remarks

Issei:"Yeah and don't you forget it I'm gonna be HAREM KING!!!"

Y/n:"Shut up you moron. Right rias continue since you were rudely interrupted"

Rias:"Thank you Y/n as I was saying after issei we have Akeno himejima then next to her we have Yuuto Kiba and thats everyone now akeno come on we need to go to some to sort Y/n's entrance papers out"

Y/n:"Hey rias*she turns to him*thank you you've just met me yet your treating me with so much kindness thank you"

He says them he gives them one of the most genuine and heart warming smiles on the planet that made all the girls in the rooms hearts skip a beat

*Rias and akeno leave and koneko walks over to Y/n looks at him for a second then proceeds to sit on his lap and continue eating her chocolate*

Y/n:"Uhhh may I ask what you are doing koneko"

Kiba:"She seems to taken a special liking to you because she never does that with everyone"

Y/n:"Geez I don't know if I should feel honoured or creeped out"

Issei:"Hey how come your so nice to him koneko but so horrible to me why~~"

Koneko:"It's because your a disgusting Perv and he's not and he's polite"

Y/n:*Wince in pain*'ow looks like Asia's healing isn't as effective as shown in the series'

Asia noticed this slight wince in pain and decides to speak up and ask if he's Alright

Asia:"y-y/n are you alright you seem to be wincing in pain quite a bit"

Y/n:"Huh oh yeah Asia I'm fine thanks for fixing me up anyway"

Y/n:'She really does remind me of s/n (sister name)and it's kind of comforting'

He thinks this but unknown to him he is smiling quite brightly witch the girl population of the room find quite Charming

(There we go guys there's the next chapter even I can tell now this is kinda shit compared to the others)