Chapter 20: Devil massacre

(Takes place right after the last chapter)

After the one sided slaughter being the disaster curses making a fool out of Vali and Katrea the faction leaders and co could only stand and watch in awe and fear that the renowned white dragon emperor was put down like a child.

Sirzechs:"What in lucifer are those things."

Michael:"I'd like to know that as well since they don't seem to be a member of any of our races."

Azazel:"Yeah, that's obvious and they called themselves the disaster curses the hell is a curse."

However now everyone who was previously frozen in time are now free and got to see Vali getting out down for a nap.

Rias:"Brother-"

Sirzechs:"Rias its going to be ok you and Sona take your peerages and evacuate these things are not to be taken lightly."

Seeing his sister in the state of fear she is in caused the sis con devil king to foolishly hype himself up to fight against the curses.

Sirzechs:"Michael, Azazel may I ask for your assistance in getting rid of this threat."

Michael:"Me and my brother would gladly help you with this problem."

Azazel:"Hey don't go making decisions for me. But yeah I'll help."

Sirzechs:"I thank the two of you-"

Serafall:"HEY! Sirzechs your forgetting about me I'm coming to help as well those things are putting my Sona-tan in danger."

(Serafall leviathan cause I think I forgot to introduce her last chapter

(Serafall leviathan cause I think I forgot to introduce her last chapter.)

Sirzechs:" Sorry Serafall but don't worry I didn't forget you."

Serafall:"Yeah you better no-"

Jogo:"Foolish welp never take your eyes off your enemy."

After appearing behind Serafall and stating this the curse lifted his arm in and upwards motion up Serafalls back and in the next second the girl was fully engulfed in orange flames and she dropped to the floor. The other faction leaders stood their in shock and just as Sirzechs was going to say something the flaming curse did the same to him. While trying to get the younger occupants of the room to evacuate Azazel and Michael didn't notice in time to Jogo appearing behind them.

(Use this since I'm crap at writing fight scenes and I couldn't remember if Gabriel was their or not so if she was i wouldn't really make a difference she would've got the same treatment.)

As all the leaders are laid on the ground still mostly in flames Jogo walks past them and towards the blown up wall cause by the earlier explosion where the other members of the disaster curses stood.