Festive Love.

It’s Ganesh Chaturthi. HY classes has decided to celebrate it. They ask everyone if they are interested in helping for the decorations. Ishika, Ishika Kulkarni agrees and goes ahead to enroll.

The last lecture ends. The teacher says, “The students who have enrolled for the decorations pls stay. Rest of y’all can move.”

All the students except a few who enrolled along with Ishika (including two of her best friends) stay. Then the sir (one of the ma’am is also present there) says to some students standing outside, “Come in.”

Ishika look at them and enters her crush, Kabir. (or the one you are imagining this with.) in a white shirt and dark blue pants. Rolled up sleeves and a golden watch along with a golden chain around his neck that he wears all the time.

He giggles on a joke cracked by one of his friends. Obviously like all the crushes do :)

He sits on the bench behind Ishika along with his friend. The teacher starts telling their plans. Ishika then share some ideas you had. The teachers like them and are impressed. Then everyone and Ishika start heading out to home.

Ishika was waiting for her friend who was inside clarifying a doubt. She was calling one of her friend to tell her about Kabir and how he sat behind her. “Hey”, Kabir approached you and put his hand on Ishika’s shoulder.

Ishika turned around. She looked at his hand followed by his face. “Hey.”, She said in a soft tone unlike the one in which she talks  to her friends. “I loved the way you expressed your thoughts and ideas. They were mind blowing. Tbh, i don’t think I could’ve even thought of those. Finally, I guess someone who is interested has enrolled unlike all the others. Rest of us here, guess we’re just here to hang out and chill.”

“Thank you. And, I’ll make sure you guys work.”, She says tilting her head slightly in a sarcastic tone. He chuckles. His friend shouts, “come on Kabir!”

“See you.”, he says
“See ya”, Ishika replies and he turns and starts walking towards his bike.

Ishika call her best friend and she picks up the call and she starts telling her about Her crush and how he said see you and not bye cause they wanna see you again, etc. [ delusion is the solution ;) ]

------
tbc :)