Kabir ka Kabira.

Ishika goes up towards the senior’s room.
“Hii!”, she says to one of the senior girls who she finds super sweet, Kriti.
Kriti waves back.
Ishika sits besides Aisha.

“You know everyone here?”, Aisha asks.
“Not really, but you’ll also come to know the ones I know pretty soon.”
“Hmm.”, Aisha says and nods.

“Raj was cute?”, Ishika says moving her eyes towards Aisha.
“Maybe.”, Aisha says while shrugging her shoulders.

“I see”, Ishika says pouting.
As she ended saying I see, Kabir looked behind, smiled towards Ishika and waved.
“Now I also see.”, Aisha says playfully hitting Ishika ’s shoulder with her shoulder.

Ishika waves and murmurs to Aisha while smiling, “shut the fck up, he’s a friend.”
Kabir walks towards Ishika.

“Hii.”
“Hey.”
He looks away ’cause he’s shyyy. (Not normally but in front of Ishika, he is!)
he puts his hand in his hair and asks, “Are you going to wear traditionals?”
“You guys’ve decided. I can’t be the odd one out.”
He smiles on her sarcasm

Aisha fake coughs
“This is Aisha, my friend. She’s joined recently”, Ishika says introducing Aisha to Kabir.
“Kabir Mehta.”, he says shaking hands with Aisha and smiling.
“Aisha Madan”, she smiles back while shaking hands.

Kabir not knowing how to take the conversation ahead waves and smiles at them and moves back to his seat as Raj had came back.

“Nice haan! Not bad.”, Aisha says pouting(placing her lower-lip on the upper one) and doing the ring gesture (👌🏻).

Ishika rolls her eyes.

“So, did the conversation start?”, Raj asks as Kabir reachs the seat.
Kabir shakes his head, “just hi-hello and introducing to a friend.”
“Aise toh Tera kuch nhi hoga Kabir. Kabira hi gata reh jayega. Tujhse zyada conversation mein karke aya hoon abhi uske saath aur, aur uski dost ke saath bhi.”
(nothings gonna happen to you like this. You’ll be left singing Kabira (song from yjhd) I’ve made more conversation with her and her friend than you have.)

“I asked her if she’d wear traditionals to start the conversation.”, he says placing his hand on his forehead.
“How dumb am I?”, Kabir questions Raj.
Raj removes Kabir’s hand from his forehead and says, “Way more than you think.”

Kabir looks at Raj with disappointment.
“Don’t worry! Ganesh Chaturthi hasn’t even started yet. You have more than 11 days.”, Raj says motivating him, “No one can take ’em away from you unless....

“Unless?”, Kabir says furrowing his eyebrow.
“Unless you don’t make better conversations, way ahead than *mimics him* are you going to wear traditionals? ”
Kabir looks away and pouts.

“If you don’t then you’ll really be left singing Kabira.”, Raj says.

Kabir chuckles. “It is a nice song.”
“Not when you can relate to it.”, Raj says.
Kabir laughs.

-tbc. :)