Day One - Let's get to work!

The next day after lectures, the students wait back. Ishika and two of her friends were working together on making wall hangings and other craft stuff.

While working, the students of Kabir’s standard (his 'gang') came up to have lunch. Ishika and others were still working.

While Kabir was taking a bite of his food, Ishika tied her hair into a bun. Few strands of her hair were still on her face. He bite his hand accidentally as he looked at her. “Beautiful.”, he whispered.

“What? Who? Are you in your senses?”, one of his friend said jokingly. “Yes. Yes. I’m in my senses. And it won’t take me time to bring you back to yours as well.”, Kabir replied.

“Btw, who’s beautiful?”, one of his girl best friend asks.
“The-the food.”, he says while looking at the food.

Raj, one of his friends who knows about Kabir’s feelings towards Ishika looks at ishika and whispers in his ear,“umm..yes...snack. She- oh sorry. It’s a snack.”

Kabir hits Raj’s stomach through his elbow pushing him backwards jokingly. One of Kabir’s other friends, Dheer plays tmkoc on his phone. I mean it’s mandatory, right?

Dheer turns up the volume as he couldn’t hear the episode due to the songs in the background. Ishika’s favourite song was playing and now due to Dheer’s phone, she couldn’t hear it!

She decided to ignore it rather than confronting it to them cause their gang was quite popular. She thought they might create a scene.

Raj was friends with Ishika for quite a while now cause he was Ishika’s neighbour. Oh, former neighbour. He was friends with Ishika’s brother.

Raj tries starting a convertible with Ishika.

“Did you even do anything out of this?”, he says jokingly sitting on the last bench.

“Yeah. I’ve done a lot. And you know what i’m going to do next?”
Raj shakes his head while pouting.
“i’m going to... *she takes a paper rock made by them* throw... this *she flaunts the paper rock*”

“Noo..”, Raj says immediately starts regretting the conversation. He covers his food and puts it on the bench below the main bench. 

She throws it at him after waiting for him to secure his lunch. Afterall, she’s sweet! :) She throws it at him.

Though it didn’t hurt, he acts like it did to make her feel strong. His acting wasn’t great though it was quite funny. She chuckles and laughs. She shakes her head and continues to do her work.

“Thank you.”, Kabir says to Raj.
“Thank you for making her laugh buddy”, he continues.
“Afterall, she’s my sister-in-law!”, says Raj.

Kabir blushes and continues eating his food.

----
tbc. :)