Aisha, this is Raj.

The next day, Ishika's standard's students had to go to Kabir's class. While going up along with her friend, Aisha, she meets Raj who was going down to refill his bottle.

"Hey! Junior ", Raj approaches her.
"Hii, Mr. Senior", She says.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. We- the seniors - have decided that you must wear traditionals during ganpati, atleast on the first day."

Aisha says, "What? but, i don't have any."
Raj smiles at her cuteness. This was his first time meeting her as Aisha joined late.

"Should I take you to buy 'em?", he leans forward towards her, winks and chuckles.
Aisha widens her eyes at his flirting skills.

Seeing Aisha, Ishika interrupts, "ahm...Aisha, this is Raj."
Raj chuckles, turns his face to Ishika and moves back.

"Raj, Raj Ahuja.”, he says and moves his hand forward for a handshake.
She smiles, “Aisha, Aisha Madan”
“Aisha Ahuja sounds better, doesn’t it?”, he says in a joking tone looking away.

“Sorry?”, Aisha says as she was unaware of his nature furrowing her eyebrow.
“He’s joking.”, Ishika say and shake my head.

“Aisha, umm...why don’t you go up and I’ll meet you there.”
“Okay”, she nods.

Aisha climbs a few stairs and Raj says,
“I’ll meet you too-”, Ishika interrupts and covers his face.
“Have you gone insane?”, I say.

“Yep, in her love.”

Ishika acts to vomit.
“Haha, very funny.”

“Itna flirt? she’s my friend.”
“That’s why I’m flirting apart from the fact that she’s cute and sweet.”, he says leaning over Aisha by placing his elbow on her shoulder.
“Ooo! My friend’s in loveeeee”, she says as she removes his hand from her shoulder playfully and proceeds to put her hand over his shoulder while standing on her toes to reach his height.

He playfully removes her hand as well, “there’s nothing like that”

“Um..hmm”, Aisha says nodding her head while pouting sarcastically.
He sighs and walks away.

“Oh Mr. Senior.”, she calls him.
He turns, and she flaunts his bottle that he had given to her while he was flirting with Aisha.

He looks down hiding his smile and then looks up while walking towards Ishika. She chuckles and hands him the bottle, “And he says he’s my senior”,she says sarcastically and while smiling.

He takes the bottle. He imitates Ishika as she speaks with over acting feminine expressions sarcastically and moves his hands while doing the blah blah gesture, moving his head right-left.

She hits his back playfully. He chuckles and he walks down the stairs, he looks back and says, “Junior.”

She imitates him by doing the blah blah gesture and moving her head right-left like he did.

-tbc. :)