24- Hiding Date

.
.

Time is hoping that Tay will always stay with his as a puppet.

So he's happy that Tay asked him out.

On the other hand Tay is super happy because he's gonna have a date with Big.

Time booked luxurious hotel room for them to stay a few days together.

They went with his car. Tay was looking at the view mirror time to time. And Big was following them.

After reaching there they had their lunch. It was good.

Time took Tay out for a walk. Tay is behaving so well with the other.

One whole day passed. Time is convinced with Tay's behavior. Big is around them always.

The next day, Time is out to meet his chicks again. Tay doesn't care about this. After he left Tay and Big went out together.

They went to a temple, make merits together. Walked by the river. Took several photos, eating ice creams.

They went to horror house. More than horror it was funny and exiting for them.

They come back before Time returns.

Big left a passionate kiss before Tay Went to his room.

Tay entered the shower. After sometime he felt someone's hands around his waist.

Tay: Oh... Big... it's you... you scared me...

Big: don't worry time is not coming right now.

Tay: go back to your room.

Big: don't push me away babe... aren't you enjoying our hiding date?

Tay: yeah... it's exiting.

Big: so just enjoy.

Big is kissing all over Tay's neck. His touches make Tay's breath stuck.

Big pushed himself inside Tay.

Tay: Big... not here...

Big: let me have you in a different way.

Big is sending pleasure to his lover with every move. Tay can't help but to moan softly.

When they're in the middle of their sensational adventure under the shower they Heard the door opening sound.

Time: Tay... are you here?

Big is still fuckin' his lover hard because they can't stop right now.

Tay is trying to hold his voice, bitting his lips.

Big: don't moan out...

Big whispered.

Time: Tay... are you in shower?

Tay: yeah... yeah... babe... I'm taking a... shower.

Time: ok... may I come in?

Tay: no no babe... I'm... I'm coming within a few minutes.

Time: ok then. come out soon.

Tay just covered his mouth with his one hand while the other one already grabbed Big's hair.

A few more thrust and Big filled him again.

Big: What a pleasure full journey! Babe you ok?

Tay just nodded still breathing hard. They're sweating under the cold water.

Tay wrapped himself in a bathrobe then comes out of the shower while Big is still there.

Tay: hey babe... what do you brought for me?

Time: look this traditional Chinese attar. I'll take you for dinner tonight.

Tay: thanks babe.

Time: let me take a shower first.

Tay: babe... wait a minute.

Tay just hugged him tight. While Big is at the doorway wearing a robe. Tay just gives him a sign to get out.

Big just smirked and winked at Tay, somehow managed to escape the room. After Big left Tay remove the other from hug.

Time: you ok?

Tay: yeah.. actually I'm exited.

Time went to shower. Tay just sighed heavily. Big comes again and kissed Tay's check.

Tay: go go ... don't stay here.

He pushed Big outside the room and closed the door. He can't help but to smile on his own with their wild adventures.

.
.

In the evening _

Time set a beautiful dinner scene for them. It's just to please Tay.

It's romantic enough. Tay dressed up in Chinese traditional dress. Looking cute.

Time also couldn't take off his eyes from Tay.

They sit down for dinner. A wine first to celebrate their reconciliation.

But poor Time passed out within a few minutes after his first drink.

Tay: Time... Time...

Big: don't worry he won't wake up until morning.

Big's voice comes from behind.

Tay: so it's your plan again.

Big: yeah how can I let this bastard have dinner with my babe... you're looking so gorgeous.

Big pulled him closer to his body.

Tay : what about our dinner? I'm starving.

They eat then drink together while poor Time is sleeping.

Big took Tay in the rooftop.

It's a beautiful view of the city.

Tay: thanks for everything Big.

Big instantly kneeled down in front of Tay. A little box of ring in his hand he looks upon.

Big: Tay... I'm feeling so lucky to have you in my life. I'm serious about us and I'm deeply in love with you... I want our relationship to come to a proper stage. I want to love you, take care of you. I want to stay with you for my whole damn life. I just can't let you go.... I. Love. You, babe. Will you be mine forever?

Tay is speechless. Tears are flowing from his eyes.

Big: babe you ok?

Tay just nodded and hugged Big.

Big: so what is your answer?

Tay: idiot... just put that ring in my finger.

They smiled together.

They put on the same rings for each other.

Tay wrapped his arms around Big's neck and they kissed under the shining moon.

______________________________