39- Help

.
.
.

A/N: Ahem!!! Be alert of the mature content & strong language🔞

.
.

Tawan entered Korn's room.

Korn was flaming a cigarette. He took a puff. He glared expressionlessly at Tawan.

T: Hi..

K: you! oh.. whore bitch! why are you here?

T: I'm here for a deal.

K: you bring your horny ass here for a deal?

T: I want to take revenge on Kinn as well as Vegas... I need your help.

K: my help for your revenge on my own son!

T: you're acting like you love your sons. I know what you did.

Tawan went closer to Korn. He is sitting on couch with his legs apart. The clothes are showing curves of his lower part.

Tawan kneeled down and moved his fingers over the fabric to feel the hard thing.

K: you hate Kinn but love Vegas. Then why you want revenge on Vegas?

T: Vegas doesn't love me anymore. He used me and everything is because of your son.

K: it's not like you're a holy monk. You're just a slut, horny for man's dick. Then what's the problem?

T: but I loved Vegas. He cheated me. And Kinn almost killed me. I deserve revenge on them.... This thing is hard.

K: My son didn't satisfy you enough that You want my dick again.

T: it's not like this is the first time. I already satisfied you one night. And at this age.. you still fuck much better than your son.

Tawan's hand removed the fabric revealed Korn's lower part which is already hard.

T: help me...

K: what will I get?

T: I'm here for your benefits as well. You'll get a trump card to destroy the minor family. It's not like you want Kinn to hold your position. Maybe Kim will take over.

K: quite true.. kinn is not capable enough..

T: so.. Your enemy will be finished in exchange All you have to do is to help me...

K: you want to kill...

T: not now.. I want to see them suffer..

Tawan didn't utter a word further but he took that hard thing inside his mouth. Keeping his pace to give it a good blow.

Korn's expression is unchanged. He's simply puffing his cigarette while his member is making the other chocked.

After giving a good blow job like a perfect slut Tawan got a mouthful of hot liquid then shallowed it.

T: you taste good as before... So what about my proposal?

K: convince me enough... I'll think about it.

T: if my mouth is not enough then my hole can convince you more, right?

Tawan slides his clothes down the floor. He sits on Korn's laps. Korn finished his smoking.

Before Tawan could prepare himself Korn grabbed his buttocks and drilled inside the butt hole with his hard member at once.

Tawan winched in pain.

T: Ahhaa!!! You... Monster!!

K: you're not tightened as before. How many dicks did you shallow huh?

T: mumhh.. it's not that... Ah.. I...

K: move faster!

Tawan nodded. He starts moving faster. Korn slapped his butt with his thick fingers several times and left finger marks on the skin.

K: Good.. now you're tightening around and squeezing so hard. You're that needy huh?

Tawan is biting his lips. Korn slapped harder again.

K: answer me!!

T: yeah... Fuck me!!.. I need... I.. need you 

K: then beg for it like a slut..

T: please... mumhh... Ah... Please... Master.. I beg.. you...to hit me more.. fuck me.. more... Fuck me harder!!! Ahh...

Korn smirks. The flapping sounds increase more. Tawan almost at the edge of his climax but Korn stops him.

T: Ah.. please let me... Cum..

K: fine .. give me the information you got...

Tawan moves his hips.

T: Kinn... Is in love with... With Macau... Ah.. and Vegas... Loves... Porsche, you sister's son...

K: interesting.. you gathered good info.. what do you want me to do?

T: Kinn and Macau are fighting because of my sudden presence... Finish off Macau and... And... Porsche... Kinn and Vegas... They'll be weak eventually... Ah... Then spread rumors that.. Macau died because of Kinn... Vegas will try to revenge on major family. And... you have to... manipulate Kinn to destroy them .finish off them at once...

K: Humm... Not bad.. so you also got some brain apart from your needy ass!

Korn thrusts again.

T: damn!! There... Deeper... Yeah there!!.. ah...

Tawan lost his witless brain into this old man's grip.

He cummed still shaking because of the erection.

K: seems like your ass is not ready to leave my dick huh? Let me give you the reward beforehand..

The belongings on the table slide down the floor.

K: now beg.. I'll give you your reward..

Tawan sit on the table. Korn ejected him again without warning.

The old man fucked the other without showing any mercy for all night long.

Moans hit the walls but no one heard what was happening inside Korn's office.

________________________________