Chapter 1 - Teach Bitch

Alexia was a teacher at a nearby girl's academy in their province that's quite far from the trudging noise of the cities, the pollution and all. And while she didn't like her job, she would actually resolve to tell herself that she doesn't have much of a choice.

A shy brunette with an average stature, Alexia was not to be messed with. She was far from those curvy and slutty students that she so despised. One can even say that Alexia just wore fit clothes just to make her body show off her figure.

All of that changed on a stressful Monday morning.
Today was the deadline for submitting the final grades for the semester, and she was running late! That damn traffic was so annoying and was quite rare for a province, and many people were just flocking to the local circus which will feature a raffle with a plane ticket as a prize.

"If only that ticket changed my life forever." Alexia said to herself. She always wanted to board and fly into an airplane. Her average stature meant that she was far from the standards of being a flight attendant, which led her to settle to being a math teacher for high school students.

On her final class of the day, which was math, Alexia just showed the grades to her students one by one. When she called out Eunice, a brunette which Alexia considered to be one of the slutty students, that's when she had a problem.
"Please ma'am, what do I have to do to get a passing mark?" pleaded the brunette.

Well for starters, Eunice only attended ten days of classes on Alexia's schedule. What was she supposed to give her? Even a failing mark isn't reasonable as the girl should have already been suspended or removed from the academy.

"I guess that's what happens when your father owns the school", Alexia thought to herself.

Back to the topic at hand, Alexia opted not to give her student a chance. That would mean her integrity and honor as a teacher.

"I'm sorry, Eunice, but I cannot be reasoned into giving you a passing grade. Just because your father owns the school doesn't mean you get to bypass the rules," Alexia said. "You'll have to take this subject again, I'm afraid. See you next year."

Those comments angered Eunice to the core. She was already clenching her fists, as if she was really having a lot of problems now and in the long run.

Not all of her students were pleased with the final grades they received. Some were surprised thay they got passing marks, others wanted to contest but like Eunice, to no avail.

That's when Eunice saw the opportunity to exact her revenge. Or just to blow off some steam if you want to call it that way.

Alexia suddenly noticed that the room suddenly got dark. She saw that the students pulled down the blinds to seal off the room. Then Alexia found herself shocked when she saw Eunice close to her face!

"Peek-a-boo, teacher!" Said Eunice in front of Alexia, which caught her off-guard.

Before she could respond, Eunice tapped Alexia in the nose, and it somewhat caused her to sneeze lightly as she stood up from her chair and back from her table.

"So Miss Alexia, I'm going to give you one last chance to correct my grade! Or you will suffer the consequences." That threat from Eunice sounded ominous, but Alexia was undaunted.

Of course, it was the time for the teacher to show who has the authority. And she used it well.

"I'm sorry Eunice, but I would not take threats from students just to get a grade changed," Alexia said calmly. "Please stop this act and meet me in the guidance office shortly."
And that's when Eunice kinda lost it.

"Oh this act is just about to begin." Said Eunice as she snapped her fingers.

For Alexia, being a teacher is her pride, and while she was already working a side hustle as a virtual assistant, this was her first love. And wearing a blue blouse and slacks meant she had authority.

But then she felt something tickling her butt. She scratched it but to no avail. She tried leaning back, but could not see it, so Alexia had to turn around and try to spot it.

Little did Alexia know, she was already going in circles, and her focus was on that tickling sensation. And when she finally grasped it, she tried pulling it, which was her biggest mistake.

"R-ripppp!!!!!!"

She ripped out that part of her slacks, and came out a tail! A dog's tail! Why would she have a dog's tail? That's when it came to her – she was standing above her desk!!!

"Oh you're quite a show! Go on, continue!" Said Eunice as she snapped her fingers once more. "I'm not getting my grade changed, so I'm changing you!"

As if on cue, Alexia's blouse started popping off its buttons one by one from bottom to top! And her slacks also popped off its button and had its zipper pulled down by an unseen force.

It was mayhem! Alexia knew she was being humiliated, but could not do anything to prevent it. She wanted to run, but what would she do afterwards?

After those thoughts, she suddenly fell to her hands while she was still above her table. To her horror, Eunice suddenly snipped her blouse and slacks with a pair of scissors.
Just when Alexia thought that was it, it seemed that Eunice was indeed just getting started.

Alexia felt the cold metal of the scissors in her sides – which snipped off her panties! But before she could react, Eunice struck another blow when Alexia saw her bra fell off in front of her!

The teacher was stark naked! She felt the cold breeze of the room which had centralized air conditioning. But the worst was yet to come.

Eunice suddenly snapped her fingers, and Alexia knew that something was coming, but did not know what it was.

Alexia felt her breasts expand! What used to be 36a cups suddenly grew into 36e cups!! She wasn't ready for that! And what made it worse is that she was having an intense feeling – like a dog in heat!

As if having a pair of oversized breasts wasn't enough, Alexia saw that she was also growing two more pairs of breasts on her belly. She touched her original breasts and felt heavy – like there was a lot of milk in it.

Of course, Eunice was having fun, and so were the students. Alexia could just thank the management for being an all-girls school as it could've been much worse!

When the changes stopped, Alexia found herself having three pairs of 36e breasts, and all are full with milk. She wanted to complain and lash out, but all she came up was…

"Arf! Arf!"

Alexia was shocked. She suddenly heard the breeze of the air and smelled the perfume all over the room, and Eunice suddenly showed her a mirror to let her know that she now has ears and a nose of a dog!

"So, gonna give me that passing grade?" Said Eunice.

But Alexia was defiant and did not know when to quit. That's when she started panting suddenly – and her tongue suddenly forced its way out but could not control it back as she started drooling.

"Well, I think I'm not the one that needs a guidance, right?" Eunice laughed as did the other students. When all else mattered, seeing Eunice snap her fingers was now horror to Alexia.

"Poof!"

When Alexia opened her eyes, she was stunned to see a flash of white light. When she finally regained her senses, she realized she was no longer in the school.

For one, she was standing on a stage. And there were a lot of people all around her. What she took for a circus tent earlier that day turned out to be a freaking dog show. And that's when it hit her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our new contestant, Alexia the Big-Breasted Dog!" Said the announcer as she drew a lot of cheers from the crowd.

"Time to teach you how to be a proper dog, Alexia the Doggy." Said Eunice.

To be continued.